• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti form sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I was at the Timeless River area, and i was at the part where you try to protect the burning building form heartless, and when i tried to change into Valor form it took me in to anti form. I could barely controll it, you cant heal, and i just about died because of it. Who else thinks Anti form sucks?

-BLITZ-

No offense to ppl that like it. It kinda sux. The concept of it is cool but it takes me like 5 minutes to kill a freaking Nobody/Heartless because it's so weak. Sure it's fast but come on now, a regular drive form could take out a whole room full of heartless in like 10 seconds whereas Anti-Form would expire before you're even half way done.

PS. Lost so many boss battles because of it. -.-

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't really like anti form and doesn't really do massive damage but it's kool to see Sora turning into a heartless. I was fighting that dragon in the world of Land of the dragons and I was staying up in the air for a long time.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
PS. Lost so many boss battles because of it. -.-

Yeah, later on while i was trying to defend the building i eventually died cause my health was so low after anti form.

wtholyf

Um... you know that can revert at any time you want when you are in that form, or any other form as well

-BLITZ-

No you can only revert when you are out of battle, you can't do it while the fighting is going one.

I've tried reverting to save my a** in boss battles.

Masterx1220

i think they like it because of the speed and lots of combos it does. But i really like it it acutaly saved me

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Sure it's fast but come on now, a regular drive form could take out a whole room full of heartless in like 10 seconds whereas Anti-Form would expire before you're even half way done.

Exept Wisdom Form. That takes a little to much time to defeat the enemies. But still wisdom form isn't as bad as anti form.

-BLITZ-

Actually Wisdom Form clears a room really fast. Final Form being faster of course. Here's a little side not, Wisdom form is not about the Shot command. Go into a room w/ Wisdom and cast Magnega and Thundaga/Firaga and you'll be surprised what happens.

PS. It's perfect for the Cerberus Cup, not against Cerberus though. When a match starts drive into Wisdom, Cast Magnega and Thundaga while they are all bound to Magnet and you'll be off to the next round in like 3 seconds literally.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
-BLITZ- said:
Actually Wisdom Form clears a room really fast. Final Form being faster of course. Here's a little side not, Wisdom form is not about the Shot command. Go into a room w/ Wisdom and cast Magnega and Thundaga/Firaga and you'll be surprised what happens.

PS. It's perfect for the Cerberus Cup, not against Cerberus though. When a match starts drive into Wisdom, Cast Magnega and Thundaga while they are all bound to Magnet and you'll be off to the next round in like 3 seconds literally.

Master and Final Form can do that too, but better

-BLITZ-

But i hate how master form whenever you cast a spell i dont know why Sora thinks he has to pull of some insane gliding move that carries you AWAY from the actual enemies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Anti form is good and bad, its good when your facing weak bosses and you want to get the battle over, but this happened to me, try facing Xaldin on proud mode, and going into anti. I had to not use drives at all, and mickey had to save me twice during the same battle.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^Just twice? Lmfao my first try and I got my ass kicked.

Later on I only used twice also.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Anti-form only happens when you've been hit by heartless a certain amount of times when in drive mode. It doesn't actually matter how many times you drive....

E

Eclipse

^ well it does suck...in a way

besides the awesome combos and fast speed

anti form has little health, you can't use magic, items, or revert and you take 50% more damage.

JET FIRE you are wrong. i have a confirmed nomura interview that has him explain how anti-form works, and you get it by driving too much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back