• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form in Storyline?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you have wanted Anti-Form put into the story?

• Yes

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Aniti-Form seems "symbolize" Heartless Sora pretty well; Not only does the form make him look and act like a Heartless, but he also loses the ability to wield for a while.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Man we don't need another chessey plot element already had Xion, Vantias, and Ventus lol.

No, but seriously this story is already to complex for it's own good it shouldn't have gotten that way, but thanks to the sequels after KH2 it did anyway, and I guess you could blame some of it on KH2 itself. It did become said way I said Noruma just leaves it be I actually hope the Drive Forms are removed or at least Valor and Wisdom form are tweaked. There was no need for Master or Final Form.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah I think Nomura would be wise in not having another Sora clone in this series.

Honestly he also needs to stop BSing with the character models don't give me the same characters and tell me their different talking about Ven and Roxas smdh.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Possibly a simple warning when you initially gain drive forms about what could happen if such a strong power is abused.

Epiphany! could the anti form's source possibly be retconned into being caused by Vanitas? Cuz if Ven's heart is within Sora, making it possible to dual wield in most drive forms, coulsn't it be possible that using Ven's Power too much could cause Vanitas's darkness to influence Sora, as it is possible his heart is still within Ven?

Given Nomura + co's fetish for Sora clones, I wouldn't rule this out. If done correctly I think it would be pretty cool, and might serve as a good reason for excluding drive forms from the next game. Say in a cutscene, Sora tries to drive, but accidently causes Vanitas to possess him or something, then T/V/A/Mickey have to knock some sense into him or something. I'm also cool with Anti-form staying related to Sora becoming a heartless, and possibly being refererenced in future titles.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
What I'm saying is that I would want Anti-Form to not even be a Form, just what Sora could become if he comes into contact with the darkness in his heart.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Based on what we have been told, wouldn't "Anti-Form", or rather, AntiSora just the same sort of being that Vanitas is to Ven...only with the difference it has no own mind and personality like Vanitas has because it was not "ripped out" of Sora and given its own shape.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
There's also speculation that Vanitas is inside of Sora, via Ventus, and I don't really doubt Vanitas's return in a later game. None-the-less I still think Anti-Form could have been a good addition if it were to have been used right.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That is one viable speculation after all...as we don't know what really happened to Vanitas and if he still exists what his status is.

If Ventus really re-absorbed him that could come to pass somehow.
If Vanitas will return in some form it is almost guaranteed that he will try to get back at Ven for "crippling" him and destroying the x-blade.

According to Nomura Anti-Form already did have some story-relevance...it just wasn't elaborated upon.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I wish they would have elaborated it more.

That is only one of the things many people would wish it had elaborated on more, lol.
While a fond KH fan I would never deny that there was so much potential that could have been used...not to mention the fact that several crucial facts to the story are only in the japanese-only Final Mixes...which makes the whole series harder to understand for the more "casual" fans.

Echoes

Me too also it reminds me too much of megaman's anti form. Both are way faster than the original, and there both the same color.

default.jpg

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
I don't think it would have added to the story much. The form was meant to be a punishment (sort of) to the player, but it did more good than harm considering the form was very fast and actually rather powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back