• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form in Storyline?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you have wanted Anti-Form put into the story?

• Yes

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Would you have liked Anti-Form to be part of the Kingdom Hearts II storyline?

In my opinion, I think that Anti-Form could have been a decent addition to the story, since the Form originated from when Sora was turned into a Heartless. (Nomura has confirmed this)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Anti-Form could've potentially altered the story to a significant degree (such as Sora having conflict over using too much power and risk going Anti-Form). However, that doesn't necessarily mean it would've been a bad thing. That being said, I hope there's more expansion on it in the future.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i would have liked to see it part of the story line :D tho thats cause im a anti-form fanboy~

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I'd figure that would be your liking A-Man. What would be funny for the boss theme ishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNNwC0qzxa4

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If it can be thrown into the story without screwing anything up, then yeah, cool. It'd be pretty nice. BUT, only if it doesn't screw anything up, and, well, this is KH, which screws up most of the nice concepts sooooo... meh.

Gram

Banned
Awards
exactly its almost always screwed up so anti-form cant hurt XD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I still wanna see Anti-Xehanort, now that would kick ass (if it's even possible).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It actually would have fit in the storyline quite well during KH2. Sora had just recovered his body (which he didn't even know he was missing), had his memories chained back together, found out an organization was using Hearts for some nefarious reason, and gained a new power from the three Good Faeries.

You'd think because of his anger and past Heartless/Walking Heart status, his new "Anti-Form" would have been discussed. (Also, in Re:coded, you find out a Data Sora-Heartless/Anti Sora is behind the data bugs in the game, which I think is a bit of foreshadowing :3)

(Here's hoping in DDD Anti Form makes a return and gets some story time :DDDD)

shadowii

i actually thinks its a sign that sora might be more vulnerable to the darkness in future games (i think that would be interesting)

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Haha yeah like Sora may succumb to the dark and become Vanitas. Kinda like how Riku succumb and became Ansem. I smell a hero change in the future. Maybe that was really MXs plan. To have the next keyblader become his minion :D

Shinjuku

Entrapment
When did Nomura confirm that Anti-Sora originated from when he turned into a heartless, and then what would that make the other two from KH1 the one from Neverland, and the other at the beginning of KH1 even though it turned into a Darkside.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Famitsu: Is anti-form originated from when Sora got turned into a Heartless?
Nomura: Story-wise, yes. Drives are very strong so anti-form exists as a side-effect of using too much power. System-wise, I wanted to create something strong but troublesome.

You could look around the internet for facts instead of asking questions on a forum ya know.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The question related to Kingdom Hearts wouldn't it be wise to ask it on a KH forum.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
The question related to Kingdom Hearts wouldn't it be wise to ask it on a KH forum.

Some people do not know some facts, and they will give what they think. Looking on the internet for the Famitsu Interview quotes is a much better source. Now let's not get into this, and get back to what this is about.

Neptun

of course it would be a nice addition, but having Anti-Form be included in the story-line would require Drive Forms to actually have to be used. when I first played through KH2 I never used drive forms and it would of been quite confusing to include the anti form when those player have never seen it like that in the first place.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Possibly a simple warning when you initially gain drive forms about what could happen if such a strong power is abused.

Epiphany! could the anti form's source possibly be retconned into being caused by Vanitas? Cuz if Ven's heart is within Sora, making it possible to dual wield in most drive forms, coulsn't it be possible that using Ven's Power too much could cause Vanitas's darkness to influence Sora, as it is possible his heart is still within Ven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back