• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti Form-Cool? or Sucky?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<VII_Axel>

dejah said:
haha. but i love my forms!!

plus i was only trying to level them up.

when anti form comes up the gauge goes to zero which is a pain. -_-
Just use Final Form then. You won't turn into Anti Form if you choose it all the time, unless prior to choosing it you have way too many anti points. Final Form takes away 10 anti points.

dejah

:|
haha. yesh i love final the most.

the training was in hopes that it pops up. xD

Ganicks

Anti form rocked the first time i got it. I was kicking heartless around and destroying everything, but After like the 8th time transforming into it i got sick of it. Anti form is not to be used in boss fights in my oppion. I normally revert back as soon as i get it in a boss battle

THE_UNKNOWNS

i think it is cool but i hated it when i became one for bosses that require u to do stuff besides attack.

Phoenix Hunter

Anti form is cool and all, but before reading this topic, I wasn't aware of the no experience thing. I went anti for the first time when I was first in Beast's Castle.

Fun Fact: For those of you that didn't know, if you go anti in Halloween Town, your mask turns from that pumpkin thing to the head of a Shadow heartless.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Anti-form is pure eye-candy. The visuals of the attacks make you say to yourself ,"Thats f'n awesome!" But on the other hand you can't heal, you get no experience, and you take 50% more damage. It's a double-edged sword.

collapse

Website
www.myspace.com
it has its ups and downs. i love the speed, but the low attack power blows. and not being able to heal, so if you're facing an enemy that deals big damage, you're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back