• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Anti-Form and Mickey Summon Trophies Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Some fans out there love a game so much that they would actually go for multiple playthroughs just to get certain achievements/trophies. I know I'm one of those types of fans as I have done that with Mass Effect 1 and 2 hahaha.

This will be me on Birth by Sleep when 2.5 arrives. I intend to leave no trophy unachieved before even glancing at the Coded cutscenes and touching KHII. Then again, I sit there and replay the original PSP version over and over just to get all the ice cream cutscenes. Terra's is the best of the three and his ice cream actully looks edible.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
This will be me on Birth by Sleep when 2.5 arrives. I intend to leave no trophy unachieved before even glancing at the Coded cutscenes and touching KHII. Then again, I sit there and replay the original PSP version over and over just to get all the ice cream cutscenes. Terra's is the best of the three and his ice cream actully looks edible.
Yeah, BbS had a LOT of replay value, too. The gameplay was just...fun.

I want tons of trophies for the minigames!
They're pretty easy to master, after all. I never found Ice Cream Beat hard!

I wonder how many Mickey trophies they could even HAVE?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Looking forward to 3 walkthroughs~ ooh! I wonder if you can play each story on a different difficulty and get ALL the difficulty trophies?

I don't know if it's going to work like that. Maybe certain trophies you can get for doing all three walkthroughs, but I think that's about it. At least, that's what I think. xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
If that's the case, I'm NOT looking forward to 9 playthroughs to get all the trophies...T~T

Well I'm just going off of what has happened in other HD remasters of games. Maybe it'll be like the other or maybe it won't. I guess we'll have to wait and see this upcoming December.

Would you actually do an entire 9 playthroughs to get the trophy? I personally think that would be too much for me

I'd probably would eventually. I don't think I would bother with it all at once. xD

MyNameisAnsem

I don't think I could handle that many playthroughs. Just too many, no matter what kind of trophy they give me.

MegaCore5

Awards
Well, I still haven't played BbS 9 times on my PSP, and I'm probly NOT going to be in a hurry to do that on the PS3 for a trophy...
On my original file for BBS I have all the trophies and that goes for Re:Coded and DDD as well because whenever it comes to trophies I feel I am not done with the game until all the trophies are collected. My favorite trophy is the key slinger where you have to take out 9000 unversed.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
On my original file for BBS I have all the trophies and that goes for Re:Coded and DDD as well because whenever it comes to trophies I feel I am not done with the game until all the trophies are collected. My favorite trophy is the key slinger where you have to take out 9000 unversed.

I was missing a few trophies BBS, so the ones I know can do are complete stories, munny grabbing, and most Unversed and steps made and fought.

MegaCore5

Awards
It is hard to get all of them but I usually get them so I can look how pretty they are! The designs for the trophies are really well thought out and cute!!

MegaCore5

Awards
Yeah I feel like alot of the achievements on 1.5 that were bronze were silvers for sure I mean some of them took some major time.... maybe it will get better this time around and for the love of god no pink rare truffle .....
It seems there under estimating how hard these missions Actually were and as a result gave you a worthless bronze trophy... That's why I like the trophies that are actually made by KH not the ones that are just PlayStation trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back