• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Anti-Form and Mickey Summon Trophies Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If they rendered that feat to just silver it'd be a very great injustice. That sh*t's harder than it seems. x[

If they're adding as many trophies as they're implying, you'll get a bronze for that and you'll like it (and hate them secretly).

Chaser already mentioned it but there is a limit on how many trophy points each game can give. If they want to add more trophies, they'd need to decrease the worth in order to make room for extras. Most trophies will be reduced to bronze, no matter how difficult or tedious the task.

Gram

Banned
Awards
If they're adding as many trophies as they're implying, you'll get a bronze for that and you'll like it (and hate them secretly).

Good thing I don't go for trophies or I would hate it. ^ ^'

What's this about points? PSN trophies have points too?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Every trophy has points. Just like Xbox achievements have G.

Bronze - 15
Silver - 30
Gold - 90
Platinum - 180

Most games cap out at 1230 points.

Take that amount, subtract 180 from 1230 (1050), then divide that by the bronze (15), and you can get 70 bronze trophies and one platinum for a game.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
These two trophies are a good addition. It automatically means that it's needed to do more than one playthrough to plat the game. Plus, these two trophies are going to be fun to get.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I actually wish that you could get more platinum trophies. A lot of them were Bronze and it was a lot of trouble getting a silver and gold trophy. I would work my butt off for a platinum! XD

Well, Plat trophies are usually getting every other trophy available. Plus, plat trophies usually get you the most experience, so it would be a little too easy if there were more than one or two plat trophies per game haha. Lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Reminds me that I still wanted to plat KHFM before 2.5 JP releases in October. I'd have more motivation if 1.5 was playable on the Vita, haha.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
1.5's trophies weren't good. I liked the titles, but their nature of NOT STACKING is lame. I'm not going to play COM 6 times. I'm very sorry.

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
I completely agree with you! It was a pain to got through the game again just to complete the speed run. And then there was trying to get Goofy's Defender shield. It took me a little bit to get it. But the amount of stress that was brought on me just to get the trophies shouldn't have existed in the first place!!! XD

Well, we at least should have gotten a Plat for getting the Ultimate Weapon! Or maybe Gold. XD But I agree they can't make it took easy for us. But they should offer more Plat trophies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I completely agree with you! It was a pain to got through the game again just to complete the speed run. And then there was trying to get Goofy's Defender shield. It took me a little bit to get it. But the amount of stress that was brought on me just to get the trophies shouldn't have existed in the first place!!! XD

Well, we at least should have gotten a Plat for getting the Ultimate Weapon! Or maybe Gold. XD But I agree they can't make it took easy for us. But they should offer more Plat trophies.

Hmm, perhaps you're confusing Plats for Gold trophies? At most, you can only get 1 Platinum per game, and that is by acquiring all other trophies. You won't be able to get any for standard achievements.

1.5's trophies weren't good. I liked the titles, but their nature of NOT STACKING is lame. I'm not going to play COM 6 times. I'm very sorry.

I have the plat for Re:CoM. I do not blame you at all for your decision. It was incredibly tedious and I would never do it again.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I don't think replaying a game over and over is grounds for a trophy... I almost wouldn't want to have that trophy because when people see it they'll think I'm a crazy person :tongue: noooooo offeeeeenseee

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think replaying a game over and over is grounds for a trophy... I almost wouldn't want to have that trophy because when people see it they'll think I'm a crazy person :tongue: noooooo offeeeeenseee

I think I'm crazy for doing that to begin with, so no offense taken.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Some fans out there love a game so much that they would actually go for multiple playthroughs just to get certain achievements/trophies. I know I'm one of those types of fans as I have done that with Mass Effect 1 and 2 hahaha.

BlueKey777

Banned

A few of the trophy's for KH 1.5 were close to impossible to beat! For example I think one of the trophy's is never dieing or something like that...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A few of the trophy's for KH 1.5 were close to impossible to beat! For example I think one of the trophy's is never dieing or something like that...
That trophy is made easiest on beginner mode. They give you a LOT of strength and defence ups so you're way over powered. Also, if you do die, you can just exit the game, then load it back up instead of pressing continue.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The trophy is "Undefeated" which requires you to not use "Continue" after you die. As long as you save often after doing significant things and save before boss battles, it is a very easy trophy even on Proud if you train yourself not to use "Continue". Most are able to obtain this on their first playthrough.

Reset the console or just load up a save. It's painless.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The Unbeatable trophy can be "cheated". Instead of hitting continue, just hit the other button (I believe it's load game) and you're in the clear. It doesn't count as using a continue; just make sure you save often.

I still think the non-stackable difficulty trophies are the most tedious to accomplish, even more so than the gummi mission trophies. This is the sole reason I dropped the game altogether and haven't bothered playing it again.

MyNameisAnsem

The difficulty trophies... I almost forgot about those. I haven't even bothered trying to attempt those. As much as I love trying to complete a game to the fullest, that just takes too much time.

mjejr1

Yeah non stack trophies suck, the worst was Hitman blood money which requires like 5 playthroughs minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back