• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form and ledges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I dunno if this has ever been discussed or not, but I was leveling up Valor form today and went into Anti-Form unexpectedly... >.>

But, after I defeated all the enemies I jumped up and accidentally landed on an edge and he grabbed it with his foot and it looked hilarious.
As I said, I don't know if any of you have noticed this but I thought it was funny.

keybladealex

I haven't noticed that.
But then again. After the first time I played through, I started eating and watching TV while I played since the game was easy...well, you know. I might have to look into that and get a picture of it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol, just because something like this happens doesn't mean it needs to be closed.

Yeah, I noticed something like this a while ago, along with other stuff about the Anti Form. Unfortunately, I've forgotten most of it.

Firo

Oh Crap
It's only there to give Sora a more feral like presence.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And Lion and Mermaid Forms didn't do that enough already?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or beastial. But then of course beastiality comes to mind :\

G

Gold Fortune

Anti form is like a mix of a neoshadow and Bruce lee, lol.

Kitsune_XIII

...This might be off topic but I've noticed a third eye on Anti-Form once or twice. >.> It scared me when I first noticed it.
Then it didn't show up the next couple times I went into Anti-form... and then it was suddenly back again.

I've never noticed the thing about the ledges though...
I should go test that out....

G

Gold Fortune

...This might be off topic but I've noticed a third eye on Anti-Form once or twice. >.> It scared me when I first noticed it.
Then it didn't show up the next couple times I went into Anti-form... and then it was suddenly back again.

I've never noticed the thing about the ledges though...
I should go test that out....

I think that whole third eye thing is just a glitch, I don't know why it would scare you, lol. It probably won't effect your game in anyway.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Anti-Form with three eyes and a foot to hold onto an edge rather than a hand?

Never saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back