• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form: Analysis *VID*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspank

Anti Form: Analysis

Yesterday, I had been leveling up my Drive Forms to prepare to battle with Sephiroth. After about 2 hours of leveling up, I noticed something very strange; I hadn't gone into Anti-Form a single time. I thought this was kind of weird, because, well, everyone thought that Anti-Form comes from abusive Drive usage. So, I came up with a new theory. What if Anti-Form was a planned, premeditated Drive Form, and could be activated when it's user decided it necessary? My theory, rather than the abusive Drive theory, was that Heartless have something to do with Anti-Form transformation. I speculated that while in any Drive Form, the amount of hits Sora takes in from a Heartless is added to an accumulative amount of unseen points. Once those points reach a certain limit, Sora will reach Anti-Form on his next Drive. Now, the exact limit is unknown, but it's safe to say that if you get a good deal of whacks in you from any group of Heartless, within the next three Drives, you will go Anti. I've made a video summing up the analysis in a very simple and informative way. Here are the links:

FileFront Link: Download File...
YouTube Link: Download File...

Pictures:
anti19cm.jpg
anti46qn.jpg

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
You've really only convinced me of one thing, and that is that the Anti-Form isn't caused by 'abusive drive'. From what I can tell (Mainly From The Video) that you only have tested two theories on how to get the anti-form. Now you only tested your theory five times (It Seems Rather Small Compared To You Tried The Abusive Drive Test 100 Times) and resulted in getting anti-form 2 out of those five. Overall that is 40%, which doesn't atually give enough research to make me believe your theory. I think you should go into a little more detail in your research/experiments, because I'm not really convinced. But you have somewhat proved to me that Anti-Form is under some degree of control, but the percentage is too low to convince me that it is not random (But it seems that it cannot be activiated if the user wishes it to).

Xachrisint

there are truths to those. Anti-form is not random. well, i'm still at the edge of uncertainty but an experience has lead me to believe that there is a factor that affects it's appearance aswell as pre-appearance.

experience:

"i was at port royal and i saved at the save point, when i came to an area with heartless i activated the drive form "wisdom" and came up with anti-form. now, when i forgot to do something and i reset the game, i did the same thing and anti-form came-up again. it lead me to curiosity and i tried it again and again. i tried to driving in a different world, different place, different enemies, different drive form, but it happened everytime... the only place i was able to escape this was if i drived in an area with a save point, thats it.

maybe this can help you.

Deathspank

GTX said:
You've really only convinced me of one thing, and that is that the Anti-Form isn't caused by 'abusive drive'. From what I can tell (Mainly From The Video) that you only have tested two theories on how to get the anti-form. Now you only tested your theory five times (It Seems Rather Small Compared To You Tried The Abusive Drive Test 100 Times) and resulted in getting anti-form 2 out of those five. Overall that is 40%, which doesn't atually give enough research to make me believe your theory. I think you should go into a little more detail in your research/experiments, because I'm not really convinced. But you have somewhat proved to me that Anti-Form is under some degree of control, but the percentage is too low to convince me that it is not random (But it seems that it cannot be activiated if the user wishes it to).
The reason it only worked 2 out of 5 times was because (I'm assuming) those were the two times in which the hit points had reached their max. In the previous times (I'm assuming), the hit points did not reach their max. I would've tested it out more, but the amount of time it would take to do it would take a very long time. I'm still furthering my research... hopefully I can discover something that helps us understand this mysterious form a little better.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yes! exactly! now i know why i kept on transforming into anti-form on the 1st demyx battle, where i kept on getting hit (and driving)! thanx for that, deathspank
this is what happened with me:
before the 1st demyx battle, in Hollow Bastion, everytime heartless came and i drived, there was no anti. i tested this on Valor, Wisdom and Master (i tested because i new i would one day want to be typing something like this..) but every time i transformed, ANTI-FORM didn't come.
however, when i reached the Demyx battle, i thought it useless to drive because i thought i would die anyway (seeing as the battle couldn't be handled with attacking too much)...
BUT EVERY TIME I GOT CRITICAL-LOW HP, AND THE TRAINGLE BUTTON REACTION-COMMAND APPEARED FOR DRIVE, I PRESSED IT, AND GUESS WHAT? ANTI-FORM.
so this may add on to your theory, deathspank. about that getting hit thing.
this routine was repeated (after me dying several times) and in the demyx battle, i kept on driving into Anti.

Last edited:
S

suvre

i do belive this is correct but i have seens something else happen

my friend was fighting against nobodys and getting his butt whooped

then after an ass beating he went into anti-form but it was diffent mainly just the attacks were diffrent and stuff and that was just about it except sora didnt crawl he ran on his feet.

could this be like an upgrade of anti-form also is it possible to go to anti form and still have friends

AinzX

Don't forget this is still a theory - although it is strongly justified

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
keyblader72 said:
I like your theory but, Ive seen videos of people going anti-form without getting hit once. Wich changed mr theory to" Anti-Form is RANDOM"
yeah but it might not be random. there has to be something to it, because of when it happened to me in the 1st Demyx battle. seriously, something was up. i shall get evidence when i get evidence, though, because i accidentally overwrited the save (right before the Demyx battle) :(

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Very nicely done, though I still have a few questions. Such as in your Xaldin boss battle video. Sora goes into Brave Form twice and then Anti Form, without being attacked by any Heartless. Are you sure it's not every enemy instead of just being attacked by Heartless?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Madness said:
Very nicely done, though I still have a few questions. Such as in your Xaldin boss battle video. Sora goes into Brave Form twice and then Anti Form, without being attacked by any Heartless. Are you sure it's not every enemy instead of just being attacked by Heartless?
thats exactly what i was going to say, so far there has been four theories that dealt with the anti-form that stook out in my head..............the first i heard was it was a condition due to sora being turnt into a heartless in kh1 and was completely random..........the second was he fused with a heartless(but this was proven wrong seeing as you can use it in areas where there was no heartless)..............the third was it was caused by abusive driving(but this was just proven wrong).........and the fourth is this one(but then why was you able to use anti-form while in the xaldin battle annd the only person you kept getting hit by was xaldin)

my theory..........
i believe it is a mixture of the fourth and first one but it isn't random and it is due to hit points by anything(that attacks you) and not just heartless, and is recorded until you reach a certain number of points

Last edited:

NEO9011

RikuHeroOfDark said:
(but then why was you able to use anti-form while in the demyx battle annd the only person you kept getting hit by was xaldin)

Yea, just a lil typo there. I like the video, but your own Xaldin video, as staed previously, disproves this as being merely as a product of "heartless hit exp".

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
so in order to drive into anti, keep on getting hit (like how many times i got hit in the stupid demyx battle) and THEN drive? I THINK THAT IS VERY CORRECT BECAUSE EVERY TIME I DRIVED IN LOW HP I WENT INTO ANTI (in the demyx battle)!!!!!!!!!

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
I think it's a great analysis. *Claps* As far as what keyblader72 said, those videos don't show ALL of what happened beforehand to anti-form achievement.

Oh yeah, WHAT SONG IS THAT?! Where is it from and what's the name of it?!?!? I MUST know! It's hawt! XD

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kismet-chan said:
I think it's a great analysis. *Claps* As far as what keyblader72 said, those videos don't show ALL of what happened beforehand to anti-form achievement.

Oh yeah, WHAT SONG IS THAT?! Where is it from and what's the name of it?!?!? I MUST know! It's hawt! XD
yea but in the xaldin video he drived twice into valor form before becoming anti-form

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Kismet-chan said:

what song? where? ???

XIIII

you have convinced me that you are right i thought anti-form was caused by abusive form use. that song in the background is tight and i dont even like music like that i think i liked it because it played well with the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back