• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Flag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

Anti Flag,one of the greatest Anarchist bands alive,actually I think they are the best Band ever,but thats just my opinion,wat do you all think?

.::=~*ANTI-FLAG*~=::.

Last edited:

Mighty

People call Greenday political for making 1 slightly politically aggressive CD, but Anti-Flag has been doing just that for years.

Anti-Flag is pretty damn good. Personally my favorite song is "Die for Your Goverment"

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Riku_123 said:
Anti Flag,one of the greatest Anarchist bands alive,actually I think they are the best Band ever,but thats just my opinion,wat do you all think?

Anti-flag is not an Anarchist band. So please stfu<3 They are, however, my favorite band and I'm seeing them again at Warped Tour, soon.<3

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Riku_123 said:

I wouldn't call them anarchist, just extremely leftist.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
baka ushi said:
Anti-flag is not an Anarchist band. So please stfu<3 They are, however, my favorite band and I'm seeing them again at Warped Tour, soon.<3

I watched them play at Warped in San Francisco. Great band, lots of energy. Die For Your Government's a great song.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I just recently became an Anti-Flag song. They are a genius band, and have some very good points. I love the politcal power they put in their songs. The Press Corpse is such a powerful song, I love the lyrics. It really shoves it in the governments face. And I like that, especially how much the American government is screwing us over and embarassing us.

Anti-Flag = awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back