What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Flag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

Reaction score
Anti Flag,one of the greatest Anarchist bands alive,actually I think they are the best Band ever,but thats just my opinion,wat do you all think?

.::=~*ANTI-FLAG*~=::.

Last edited:

Mighty

Reaction score
People call Greenday political for making 1 slightly politically aggressive CD, but Anti-Flag has been doing just that for years.

Anti-Flag is pretty damn good. Personally my favorite song is "Die for Your Goverment"

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Riku_123 said:
Anti Flag,one of the greatest Anarchist bands alive,actually I think they are the best Band ever,but thats just my opinion,wat do you all think?

Anti-flag is not an Anarchist band. So please stfu<3 They are, however, my favorite band and I'm seeing them again at Warped Tour, soon.<3

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Reaction score
Riku_123 said:

I wouldn't call them anarchist, just extremely leftist.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Reaction score
baka ushi said:
Anti-flag is not an Anarchist band. So please stfu<3 They are, however, my favorite band and I'm seeing them again at Warped Tour, soon.<3

I watched them play at Warped in San Francisco. Great band, lots of energy. Die For Your Government's a great song.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Reaction score
Website
www.graphicext.net
I just recently became an Anti-Flag song. They are a genius band, and have some very good points. I love the politcal power they put in their songs. The Press Corpse is such a powerful song, I love the lyrics. It really shoves it in the governments face. And I like that, especially how much the American government is screwing us over and embarassing us.

Anti-Flag = awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6