• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti drive form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
No. While in Drive form if you take a certain amount of damage, the next time you try and drive you will go into Anti-Form.

Another way is if you Drive too often but I have yet to see this occur.

kh_pro

What happen to my other post, anyway its when u fuse too much an overdose of power basicly.

kingdom_heartsII

u guys are all wrong if u get hit too much BEFORE doing drive form then u do any drive form u please and get turned to anti form ( anyways did u guys like anti sora in neverland in kh1 more than anti form in kh2, i kinda liked the neverland version cause the boss get to hold keyblade and it can multiply into three its more better than in kh2

The M.C.

JTTW
you have to be hit by a heartless, then right after getting hit you drive into any form and there is a chance of turning into the aantiform.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It's when you drive too much. I've been hit a lot and driven but it's never happened to me. I've drived into anti before EVER getting hit. In fact, in an interview Nomura said it. Here:

Is anti-form originated from when Sora got turned into a Heartless?
Story-wise, yes. Drives are very strong so anti-form exists as a side-effect of using too much power. System-wise, I wanted to create something strong but troublesome.

That was part of an interview that can be found in KHinsider. End of discussion.

rikupwns

someone close this thread, until we get the game the anti form will be unsolved, because trusting a 13 year old from Florida, USA just isnt too convincing

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
13 year old from FLorida, USA? Does that mean i'm automaticaly wrong? When Tetsuya said, "anti-form exists as a side-effect for using to much power," he makes it sound like it's activated by using drive too much. Also, in the abusing test it was done in an enviroment with a save point. I've never driven into anti where a save point was near. I'm just saying my opinion.

rikupwns

yea i am saying your wrong, but im just gonna wait for the game to come out and find out myself

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
revengematron3 said:
It's when you drive too much. I've been hit a lot and driven but it's never happened to me. I've drived into anti before EVER getting hit. In fact, in an interview Nomura said it. Here:

Is anti-form originated from when Sora got turned into a Heartless?
Story-wise, yes. Drives are very strong so anti-form exists as a side-effect of using too much power. System-wise, I wanted to create something strong but troublesome.

That was part of an interview that can be found in KHinsider. End of discussion.

using too much power probably not changing a whole rack of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back