• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-____

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralor Penwat

A few missions in Mission Mode turn Character Enemies into Anti-Form these forms are more powerful by far and have weapons, anyone else catch one?

Confirmed:
Saix
Unconfirmed:
Riku (Day 358)

Chaos_Riku

Riku is confirmed. My brother asked if Riku had an Anti form like Sora, and I explained that this was impossible. He showed me Anti Riku while playing as Riku, and I laughed. Yup, he's there.

XYZ

Riku is confirmed. My brother asked if Riku had an Anti form like Sora, and I explained that this was impossible. He showed me Anti Riku while playing as Riku, and I laughed. Yup, he's there.
Well, yeah, but it's not like Riku utilizing Sora's Anti Drive Form. It's more like the Anti-Sora Pureblood Heartless from Kingdom Hearts, that Riku summoned through Sora's shadow.

I read somewhere that an Anti-Xigbar can be fought at Olympus Coliseum, but I have yet to encounter it. When you play the Mission, it just skips the Xigbar fight and goes straight to Guard Armor. But that's just for Solo. Maybe Anti-Xigbar appears in Multiplayer?

And that's gonna be about it..

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I've only seen Anti-Saix and Anti-Riku, dont think Anti-Xigbar is in the game

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Do they just show up?

I did an Anti Saix when doing multiplayer for Axel on the last day in the castle.

Awards
They really just have "anti" forms so that there's no confusion in the event that you pick the same character (say, Saix vs Saix). The anti-form bosses are as bulked up as all of the other bosses in mission mode. Outside of that, there really isn't any difference.

And there's only two, Riku and Saix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back