• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anthro highschool rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
well. were all anthros, were in highschool, and its an rp. wheats not to like?
sorry for the crappy rp

~RULES~

-I DO NOT want one lienrs.
-powerplaying shall be allowed to a certain extent seeing as you can't really do anything without it...just don't kill off eachother without permission.
-god moding is stupid unless given permission by the rper.
-don't read minds guys. thoughts are for the persons charecter alone. unless they are somehow mind speakign to you...but thats not in this rp.
-to show me you read all the rules please put "ears" before or after your template.
-no one liners. they leave you nothing to reply to.
-try to be descriptive.
-I don't want *'s in your post.
-when speaking use " "
- when in OOC use [] or {} or ()
-I have the right to kick you out
-don't talk back to the creator
-only 8 folkies allowed in this rp
-4 must be boys, 4 must be girls
-Romance is allowed

students:
boys~
leonskey
shadow15#2
mat
GIRLS~
Kingdomofwolfblade
BabyGurlkhffx113
Darkness Princess

i reserved a place for KWb who helped me with the idea for the rp

Name: leo
appearance:
10.jpg

type of anthro:lion.... rowr. lol
personality:a bit on the lonerside... but all around good guy.. hes very sarcastic and loves rock music.... also is Emo.he is seen in detention manny times... he also has a big secret ..(what coulde it be?).... he hangs around with his friends... and likes to sleep thrugh classes... not exactly a model student..
background:even he doesent know... all he knows that his parents were lions... and thats it... hes been enrolled in this school for a year now.... he dosent talk much of his native land... he looks a cross between japanise(orental) and amarican (caucasian.)

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
*pulls som cat ears*

Name: Naomi
appearance:
normalhirusagari102nu.jpg

type of anthro: bobcat
personality: Naomi may seem like she should be in the popular preppy group but she is more of an outcast. She is known for her strange habits. Taarot card readings, speakign to spirts, reading manga all the time ect. But if you get to know her she is really just a person that you want to be around.
background: Naomi was sent here by her foster parents who didn't want her but took her in for the money they got for doing so. Despite her sad past she stays happy and doesn't mind not being closer to her foster parents, she never liked them anyways.

shadow15#2

ears....cat ears....dog ears lol

name: shadow
appearance:
Chocola1.jpg

type of anthro: house cat
personality: he is fun loving and very affectionate, he always wants to have a good time, and is always cracking jokes. he is thought of as populer even though he doesnt see himself that way. he can draw verywell. he has a very quite shy side rarley shown.
backround: comes from a loving family of 6. he was sent the school after taking a nap in the middle of class, once the teache tried to wake him, he accidently scratched the teachers face. so now he is here and is making the most of it.

shadow15#2

ooc: have you noticed that we have all chosen something from the feline family? he's a lion, shes a bobcat, and im a normal cat....strat cats people

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
Name: Kaori
appearance:
http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/CatGirl005.jpg
type of anthro:moutain lion

personality:isn't an enemy to anyone. is nice to anyone that crosses her path..
Likes to have an adventure.. Isn't thought as a geeky person,but also not the popular kind.Is a bright person. adn sometimes likes to go crazy and do extreme things

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Name: Sinara
appearance: Tall with long black hair and grey eyes, grey tiger ears and tiger claws, striped tail. wears blacl baggy jeans and a black tanktop.
Type of anthro: white tiger.
Personality: kinda quiet and mysterious likes to comment sarcastically alot, but really nice if she trusts you. Loves to fight.
Ears.

mat

ears

Name: Mat
Appearance: Short, spiked brown hair, with blue eyes and of medium build. Has perked up ears coming from the side of his head.
Anthro: Mountain Wolf
Personality: Talks little, but can be a great person and friend when they approach him. Some call him shy, but he prefers to be known as secluded.

User Title
shadow15#2 said:
so when are we gonna start?...*wacks KWF with pillow* hahaha.
ooc~ right now (smacks bolth with a pillow)

leo awoke in bed. realizing he had managed to roll off his bed, out of the dorm and into the comon room. he got up and manage to avoid anyone around him. he got up and headed to the school cafe, still in his faded jeans and his black tanktop-ish thing

kingdomwolfblade

(eep! *falls over from both pillow whackings*)

Naomi poked at the egg on her tray with a fork. Her mouth tilted to one side not sure if it was even safe to eat.

"It jiggles...whats up with that. It's like public school food. gross." She was mumbling to herself again as she continued to poke at her food.

User Title
leo saw naomi and walked over."hey. whats up? " he sat down across from her and smiled.
"you know your not sopposed to play with your food."

kingdomwolfblade

"Hi Leo." Her face gained the look of disgust as te food jiggled more.

"It's just so......disgusting. Makes you want to hurl or something along the lines of that. You can have it. I know how weird you are." She shoved the tray across the table in his direction.

User Title
"um..."he paused.."he didnt want the food. and he wanted to know what she ment by.."weird".
"what are you saying?" he replyed as he shoved the food off the table and it broke on the hard tiles below.

kingdomwolfblade

"Your one of us." She motioned to the empty table and frowned. "Okay nevermind that. Guess I'm on my own in this world being the only freak around here. "She watched the food fall to the tiled floor." You know your going to get in trouble for that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back