• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Answers, or just more questions? [NEW TRAILER BRAINSTORM SESH]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axuseru_Axel

Yes, the Namine and DiZ thing seems to be a bit more like a relationship of some sort than hostage. They seem to know eachother or something.. Father and daughter kind of..

Arudakusu is the romaji version, directly translated without changing Rs to Ls and such. Like Akuseru.

Additionally I believe Axel is talking about in past tense, as in what he was..
Of course I could be wrong..

And Sora probably did get his clothing from that wizard! Nice thinkin'!

MonewingedangelK

biglipsxi said:
2: What is DiZ doing with Naminé? Getting revenge on somebody by taking her hostage?
no diz is not taking namine hostage if u pause it u can see namine holding on to diz like she wants to be held

maybe namine is diz's daughter, cuz in one of ansems reports didnt he say something about leaving a daughter behind.

and maybe his line about wanting revenge means that he wants revenge on the org for using his daughter to do their evil deeds

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

maybe namine is diz's daughter, cuz in one of ansems reports didnt he say something about leaving a daughter behind.

and maybe his line about wanting revenge means that he wants revenge on the org for using his daughter to do their evil deeds

hmm makes sense, geuss kairi isnt ansems daughter then

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Isn't there a quote that goes something like this?
"So Namine is someone's Nobody?"
I believe that the Enigmatic Man said this. If it is true, then she has no father. Unless she is the Shell of someones Daughter. That would mean that she is the Shell of Ansem's daughter. Whether DiZ is Ansem's Shell OR his other side of the Heart.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
einon_san said:
Isn't there a quote that goes something like this?
"So Namine is someone's Nobody?"
I believe that the Enigmatic Man said this. If it is true, then she has no father. Unless she is the Shell of someones Daughter. That would mean that she is the Shell of Ansem's daughter. Whether DiZ is Ansem's Shell OR his other side of the Heart.

theres no qoute like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back