• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Answers, or just more questions? [NEW TRAILER BRAINSTORM SESH]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Not Vexen, probably not Zexion. Huh, he kinda reminds me of Seymour. The DiZ/Namine thing and Sora/Darkness thing are interesting. As well as everthing else. I personally don't want many spoilers, just more questions 'cause Nomuru is toying with our emotions (how dare he!!) As for Tron and stuff, who cares, it'll be cool, but it's the Final Fantasy-ish storyline that I want to know about, not necesarily the Disney stuff, it's kinda minor, but it looks like they have Disney bosses in each level as WELL AS Unknowns. Not sure.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well i know one thing.... Now more than ever I'm not coming on after the japanese release date

anyway, i kinda don't want to find out anymore, I just want the game

acrossthestars

about the 2 new unknowns being vexen and zexion... didn't those two die in khcom? and if they're reincarnations... that breaks up the idea that all 13 members have been confirmed (from some other thread)

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
finaltrailer001.png

These two could be Vexen and Zexion...
The one who look's like Zexion makes me think of a slightly longer haired Loz...
Also...
finaltrailer002.png

The Sorcerer is from Fantasia!! I knew I reconized him from somewhere...
Also, did enyone else notice in the scene where the Organization member is grabbing BHK by the arm. When BHK look's into the Organization member's face, BHK's eye's are completely black?
'Freaky' is what I say... o_O

Vzam

Bronze Member
finaltrailer001.png

does anyone else think they just made Zexion look older with a goatee? Because thats almost exactly how his hair goes...

Zexion_Night

I think that the resemblance to Vexen and Zexion is uncanny, and how it's strange that they both have the same hair color. I think, while it's hard to see the long haired unknown's face clearly, and that the supposed Zexion has definetely developed a jawline, maybe the hair color and such are a result of them somehow coming back from the "deaths" they had in CoM. I mean, this is probably unlikely, but is even more unlikely for Nomura to make two characters look like two others in the same game. Then again, it also might just be my optomistic desire to see Zexion again. But God how that would be cool.

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
LoyalSubject said:
i think its just the angle for the bhk thing

No... it isn't...
You would be able to see some white, since he's looking forward...
But you can't see any period...

Vzam said:
finaltrailer001.png

does anyone else think they just made Zexion look older with a goatee? Because thats almost exactly how his hair goes...

Yeah... now that you mention it... I do notice a small mustashe and beard...
Besides... A year has passed... He could have changed his look so Axel wouldn't try to kill him again, or that no one would know who he was at first glance..

Vzam

Bronze Member
keyblademan, watch that part in the video about 5 times. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back