• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Answers, or just more questions? [NEW TRAILER BRAINSTORM SESH]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
What Blue-Haired unknown? Neither of those unknowns looked like they had blue hair.

edit: That looks more like silver than blue to me. The lighting probably makes it look blue.

Last edited:

Angel_Protector

collapsingstar said:
could it be possible that the blue-haired man in the trailer is riku, like an older version or something?
Maybe it the Clone Riku From Com Because Are there two Riku and does it
Mickey Know were the Real riku is.

collapsingstar

thats y i was sayin the light bluehaired org. member could be riku. why else would he want to go to the world of darkness?

LishatheAeroMage

The other one, the lighter-haired one, I'm positive is Zexion. Lighting does change you know, and he could potentially have gotten stronger or built more muscle, or used the same ability he used to try to fool Riku into thinking he was Sora in CoM, to alter his appearance.

LishatheAeroMage

. . . Yes, thank you! ^_^ Hooray, someone agrees with me. The only problem is, we still have no legitmate proof that Vexen's in this, if so, did he change his hair color? Maybe we;ll find something out from his murderer, Axel.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
hey i just realized something axel was talkin about in a translation it/i something somethin i dont remember it exactly but he was sad about it and since he killed both of those guys maybe if what he was talkin about was it and not i then maybe he was referin to them

Angel_Protector

collapsingstar said:
thats y i was sayin the light bluehaired org. member could be riku. why else would he want to go to the world of darkness?
Will it could be Riku But then again It couldn't Because Riku Dislike the Org member.AS for Zexion Look A like I think that COuld Be other person Like the whole BHK thing.

LishatheAeroMage

. . . Aaaand Lisha finds another thingy! Wow, I'm on a roll today. Well, this just might be something:

milkman64 said:
Axel: When I/it was reborn, I/it did this.

This was from the "Translations" thread, and it might explain this Vexen/Blue Haired Unknown connection. Mabye he got reborn with, uh, blue hair? ^_^'''

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I still don't see the blue hair. It looks silver to me. Lighting can make silver hair look blue. But anyway, Vexen's hair was blonde, so it's hard to say whether or not that's Vexen.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
well kh2 isnt going to just startt out with sora in his black outfit. he has to get it from someone, so at the beggingn of kh2 hes going to be in his kh1 outfit. Also the sorcerer from the sorcerers apprentice!!! is there going to be a fantasia world??!?!?!??!?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
doubt theres goin to be a fantasia world but he just might be a character like in the first kh merlin was in it but there wasnt any sword in the stone world.

Firen

a other question for me is why sora say to a member of the organisation
Let me in the world of darkness too
does anybody know what that mean

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
2: What is DiZ doing with Naminé? Getting revenge on somebody by taking her hostage?
no diz is not taking namine hostage if u pause it u can see namine holding on to diz like she wants to be held

yuna:)

biglipsxi said:
2: What is DiZ doing with Naminé? Getting revenge on somebody by taking her hostage?
no diz is not taking namine hostage if u pause it u can see namine holding on to diz like she wants to be held

Gosh...yeah you're right...>_> :confused: weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back