• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem's forms!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
O.k, now we all have seen Ansem in the first game wearing a cloak, simliair to the unknonwns, but anywa, why dose he wear that?

And later, he isin his original form in his superior clothes, proberly the ones when he was living in Hollow Bastion. Why is there an importance of the change, and can they be slightly different forms of each other. O.k, i'm starting to sound mad, basicly, could the cloaked Ansem be a mere shell like GEU that can pass through walls? could he came from the door in the secret place?

S

Sora key master

nothing to with the story unless diz is ansems light side and his darksides in riku

Junior91

What do u think the secret door leads 2? i wonder if we'll find out in kh2. it probably leads to the door to darkness bcuz ansem came through it in kh1

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ansem lost his body and soul after he plunged into the Darkness. He didn't become a Heartless and he had no body. And he was obviously weak. So he probably did that because he looked like a very ugly him or to hide what he looked like with no power.

In Hallow Bastion he aborbed Riku and gained a physical form and got Riku's body and not his own. And that couldn't be the clothes he was wearin HB before all this happened because then the whole game would be spoiled because we would kno the source of the Heartless.

And DiZ is Ansem's body and soul. He doesn't wear a cloak but has something to do with the Organization. And the GEU might not exist anymore.

GuardianSora

Nemesis said:
i dont really think that was a Organization robe. I think it was their way of keeping his face and body hidden until they decided what he indeed looked like.

Yeah that's what I think too. I don't think that nomura meant to show the identities of the unknowns so early in the game.

#12_Larxene

ansem probably looks like that heartless shadow thingy u fight wiht in the game maybe thats his true form becasue its like his shadow and all....gah"!! i dont know it all sounded rihgt in my head. (plz dont get amd guys)

S

Sora key master

first diz is the leader of the unknows ok so he walks the twilight like riku his light and dark side were seperated some how so diz is only light for now u need to beat COM to know this

S

Sora key master

there diffrent unknows there realy called the organazation thou

#12_Larxene

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha omg ahahahahahaha that would be so kool it went that far but all gams have to eventually end which is sad *cries*

Ansem22

The robe he wore wasn't an Organization one, it was a brown cloak with a long hood. He wore it to conceal that he was just a heart.

Dark Demon

Ansem is not in that red cloak thing that we see in pics and the videos. That guys name is "Diz" and he was first seen in KH:Com. He said something like
Diz:You have to fight me alone.
Sora:Wait,your not Ansem. Ansem has a stronger scent.
Diz:You are correct.
Sora:Who are you!?
Diz:My name is Diz,its as good of a name as any other.

PS: The first post I put when he said "You have to fight me alone." Diz was in the form of Ansem trying to fool Sora

Dark Demon

kingdom kid said:
Why do all of the Unknowns at Hollow Bastion, can't see their faces? And in chain of memories you can??? And in the trailer, who could it be that is taking its hood off???

I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!!!!! Its riku. Riku doesnt want sora attacking him so he is taking off his hood. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back