• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

way to dawn18

i am level 60 i cant beat Ansem when you are in the purple pit thing am i a high enough level or should i just keep trying. I am using the oblivion keychain to. thanks for your feed back

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Huh, that fight wasn't too hard. Use Dodge roll and your abilities a lot. I managed to beat him at lvl 49. also have elixirs in case you run out of mp.

urso93

yeah, dodge roll is indeed your best friend and try to have aero on you constantly so you halve the damage.... also, if you want, ragnarock is not bad, if you have enough items to refill your MP ;)

this fight i remember was tricky for my first time. dodge roll will really help, but also try gliding when in doubt. avoid making close contact too much, and when the moment is right, strike! use your magic only for curing and make sure you're packed with hi-potions and elixirs. your strongest keyblade should be used, for me i believe it was the Oblivion.

good luck^^

xickae

I think you are at a very good level to fight him. For example, I beat him at level 54 once. But it also depends what difficult you are playing, but nevertheless 60 is a good enough level to finish the game.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
this fight i remember was tricky for my first time. dodge roll will really help, but also try gliding when in doubt. avoid making close contact too much, and when the moment is right, strike! use your magic only for curing and make sure you're packed with hi-potions and elixirs. your strongest keyblade should be used, for me i believe it was the Oblivion.

good luck^^
Or Ultima, if you've synthesized that one...

Denki-Kurai

You're talking about the fight with that shadow thing behind him?
If so then basically just evade as much as you can.
When he hits the ground and the blast keeps following you just glide around for as long as you can to avoid it.
When he uses and attack you dont think you can avoid use that attack where Sora throws the keyblade(Don't remmeber it's name strike i think?) When you use that no attacks can hurt you while preforming it. And have shortcuts to your potions,elixirs,etc. Set up.

PKKzelfar

just jump, glide and dodge roll and you'll be fine, the most useful has gotta be glide, i was only lv. 45 to beat him(equipped withe kingdom key) and it was no sweat

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
dude, i beat him at lvl 54 i think, on my first try, with oathkeeper...

use summons if you have too, its bascially your last chance to use them (i never used any, i regret it)
cast aero and cure, dont waste magic on ANYTHING else...speical moves like ragnarok and sonic blade are a waste, for me

just dodge roll alot, esp when he says "my strength returns"
his guardian pops out of the ground and attacks you

and when he goes into his little bubble and zooms around, just gaurd

PKKzelfar

wait...guard?, err...no..sometimes that wont work, just glide in the right time, if the guardian is summoned just keep slashing him in the back or just attack behind him

Ragnarocker

Use the strongest key you have.
Use handy abilities.
Use cure when needed.
Have many potions and ethers.
Thats all you need.

~ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back