• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem/Xemnas Blah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

I've been confused about this before.. Someones explained and I vaugley understood.. But I've lost it again

All these Ansems and Xemnas and Xehanorts confuse me..

I think this is how it is but I need correcting

Ansem The Wise was the one who originally studied about the darkness? Later he was known as DiZ when he was protecting himself from darkness?

Ansem is an apprentise that took on AtW's name.. THIS 'Ansem''s nobody is Xemnas?

Xehanort is the apprentise that took on AtW's name? But he is the Heartless of this 'Ansem' (To which the nobody is Xemnas)

And Master Xehanort we don't know about yet..

EDIT: And why was it Riku ended up looking like Xehanort?
Is this right? Correct me please..

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Ansem is an apprentise that took on AtW's name.. THIS 'Ansem''s nobody is Xemnas?

Xehanort is the apprentise that took on AtW's name? But he is the Heartless of this 'Ansem' (To which the nobody is Xemnas)

'Ansem' the apperentice and Xehanort is the same person.

Xehanort took on the name 'Ansem', then spawned a Nobody called Xemnas, and a Heartless called Ansem Seeker of Darkness.

And why was it Riku ended up looking like Xehanort?

More accurately, he ended up looking like Ansem Seeker of Darkness. At the end of KH1, though Ansem SoD was defeated, he continued to live on in Riku, and for the duration of COM tried to force Riku to embrace the darkness so that he is able to possess Riku once more. Riku surpressed that darkness until he is forced to embrace it in order to capture Roxas and bring him back to DiZ to complete Sora's memory restoration process. Embracing the darkness completely changed Riku's apperance into Ansem SoD.

EyeOfDiscovery

'Ansem' the apperentice and Xehanort is the same person.

Xehanort took on the name 'Ansem', then spawned a Nobody called Xemnas, and a Heartless called Ansem Seeker of Darkness.

More accurately, he ended up looking like Ansem Seeker of Darkness. At the end of KH1, though Ansem SoD was defeated, he continued to live on in Riku, and for the duration of COM tried to force Riku to embrace the darkness so that he is able to possess Riku once more. Riku surpressed that darkness until he is forced to embrace it in order to capture Roxas and bring him back to DiZ to complete Sora's memory restoration process. Embracing the darkness completely changed Riku's apperance into Ansem SoD.
OOOOOOooooooo That makes sense now.. thanks dude :)

JTD95

Ansem the Wise was the ruler of Radiant Garden, later known as DiZ

Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice
-He lost his heart and created a Heartless and a Nobdoy
-Xehanort's Heartless = Ansem seeker of Darkness (Final boss of KH1)
-Xehanort's Nobody = Xemnas (Final boss of KH2)

Master Xehanort is Keyblade wielder we don't know much about

After Xehanort's Heartless died, some of his darkness went into Riku
-When Riku fought Roxas he had to use the power of darkness to win and ended up looking like Xehanort's Heartless

Maybe this picture will help a little

[IMG]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6309/ansemsxehanorts.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

AllEndsWith-

Ansem the Wise was the ruler of Radiant Garden, later known as DiZ

Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice
-He lost his heart and created a Heartless and a Nobdoy
-Xehanort's Heartless = Ansem seeker of Darkness (Final boss of KH1)
-Xehanort's Nobody = Xemnas (Final boss of KH2)

Master Xehanort is Keyblade wielder we don't know much about

After Xehanort's Heartless died, some of his darkness went into Riku
-When Riku fought Roxas he had to use the power of darkness to win and ended up looking like Xehanort's Heartless

Maybe this picture will help a little

[IMG]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6309/ansemsxehanorts.png[/IMG]

I don't know why, but I really like AtW's scarf/sash.

But, anyway, thats the basic gist of it.

Axens

Banned
Here is the story

Xehanort: An apprentice of Ansem the wise who dawdled into darkness and lost his heart in the process, become "Ansem, Seeker of Darkness .He is the origin of both Ansem Seeker Of Darkness and Xemnas, leader of Organization XIII. He conducted experiments on the heart with Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo. who would become members of the Organzation after they gave their Hearts to darkness
xehanortlz8.jpg

Ansem, Seeker Of Darkness: Xehanort's Heartless. After you lose your heart, you become a Heartless. Thats what happened to Xehanort. He took his mentor's name and became this guy. His goal was to obtain the power of Kingdom Hearts, which he thought was soaked in darkness
Xehanort's_Heartless.png

Xemnas: My favorite of the bunch. Xehanort made both a Heartless and Nobody when he gave his heart to darkness. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness was the Heartless and Xemnas was the Nobody. Xemnas went on to create Organization XIII with some of the other apprentices of Ansem The Wise. They became nobodies as well after giving up their hearts
300px-Xemnas_Days.png

Ansem The Wise: The teacher of Xehanort and the other apprentices who later became members of Organization XIII after giving up their hearts. He was a great friend of King Mickey. His apprentices all betrayed him in their study of darkness and after becoming nobodies, imprisoned him in a world of darkness, which is why he has some control over it (Corridor of Darkness, etc). He was also the ruler of Radiant Garden.
150px-Ansem_the_Wise.png

And Riku ended up looking like Ansem, Seeker of Darkness because of the risidual remains of his presence inside of Riku. Riku was forced to call on his power in order to defeat Roxas which caused him to assume that shape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back