• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ansem <VS> A Rock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine3419

Wow, now I'm glad I have my trusty Pet Rock. I named him Finland and he will protect me from metro-baddies such as Ansem,lol!:D

A.J.

Banned
OKay peoples, by popular demand, I shall continue this...Gimme a little while though, K?

MUAHAHAHAHA!

A.J.

Banned
<Bender VS A Rock>

We continue along with Riku, Mickey, and the Rock as they enter a futuristic looking world...

Riku: Okay Rock, you stay here while we go get some suppiles.

Mickey: Don't let anyone steal the Gummiship.

Just as Riku and Mickey turn around to go to the not too far off store, Riku stops, a grey robot with a single antennae on it's head standing there. We know him as Bender.

Bender: My new friend! *seemingly hugs Riku*

Riku: Um...Hi.

Bender was seemingly hugging Riku as he slipped Riku's wallet out of his pocket...

Bender: *stops hugging Riku* Haha...Sucker.

Riku shrugged it off, not having seen what Bender did..Him and Mickey went to the shop.

But the rock saw....The rock saw all.

As Bender started to walk away, he slipped on the rock, falling on his back, waving his arms and legs around like a Turtle on it's back.

Bender: Dammit! Not again!!! Eh...Eh!!!

Having learned his lesson before Bender rolled over on his back, and got up.

Bender: Stupid rock!

Bender kicked the rock, and sent it flying....

It flew forwards into a contruction site, went through a "U" shaped pipe right back towards Bender, beaning him over the head and scrambling his circuits.

Bender: *eyes and mouth all twtichy he sings the themesong to english Rurouni Kenshin in a drunken manner in a girlish higgh pitched voice*

Unfortunately that wasn't the end of it, the rock kept going as it fell into a roof gutter and was shot out like a cannon at the bottom right into Bender's butt, rikocheting all over his insides, then finally coming out his mouth....He was smoking from his mouth by now.

Bender: *Staring angrily at the rock* That's it!

Bender reached into his torso cabinet to take out a beer, and pulled out two bottles...One was marked: "Duff Beer" the other was marked: "Napalm"

Of course he couldn't read it anyway because the rock had screwed up his vision from rikocheting in his head.

He put away the beer, and getting ready to drink the bottle thinking it was beer so he could burp and torch the rock, he drank the Napalm and burped...

We now look at a skyview of the city and hear a loud: BOOOM!!! And see a firey mushroom cloud as Bender's head flys at the T.V. screen and cracks it.

Bender: DAMN YOUS ROCK!!!!

Bender's head fell into an opening marked: "Robot Hell"

Robot Devil: Hey Bender, you've gone and lost you head! HAHAHAHAHA!

Bender: Shut up....

The rock had been sent flying into the air, and landed right outside the Gummiship, with Riku's wallet leaning against it. Riku and Mickey came walking back up...

Riku: I told you I don't know! I had my wallet in my pocket when we left the ship....*sees his wallet with the rock* Rock! You found my wallet!

To be continued...

I'm not sure if it's all that good, but read and review please. ^_^

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com
*goe marching* STEWIE VS. ROCK! STEWIE VS ROCK!

I'm glad you finally updated. Rock is like a puppy. ^.^ A nice puppy. *goes and pet's rock* .... *rock beats that crap outta me* DARN IT! BAD ROCK!! *keeps beating me up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back