• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LNKNPRK4EVR1

OK, unless you are completely retarded you have probably realised the color of Ansem's eye's.....They are orange. I just got done watching the KH2 preview for like the 1000th time, and i realised that the guy in the red rags, I think his name is Diz, his eyes, they are also orange. Maybe Ansem and Diz have some link between them.......

A

Axel89

at one point, in FM...i think... one Unknown even calls DiZ by the name Ansem

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
Axtually, Axel, it was in a screenshot from KH2. But that's not important.
I used to believe, before CoM that DiZ was the Ansem from the original game, but I have sense revised my theory.
In Ansem Report 12, I think, he stats that heart and soul are separate. If that is the case, the one from the game is simply a hear corrupt. Like Kairi, DiZ is "but a shell." Yet, he is different. He keeps some sense of self even though he shouldn't.
I think this has to do with the poem read in the factory at the End of the World, but as that is cryptic, vague, and probably means nothing at all, I can't say for sure.

Also, back on subject of DiZ being Ansem, Vexen told Riku, "He is Ansem, but not the [Ansem] we know." The one that walks in twilight... which makes me think. Is there heart, soul, and something else?

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
You know what, Diz could be Ansem's body. Think back to the Ansem Reports. He says that he casts away his body because it was to weak for the journey to find Kingdom Hearts. His body becomes a 'nobody' but he doesn't look different from the person who casted him away. This takes us to CoM when one of the Organization members is like 'There was only one person who did what Sora did' or something like that. The only other person I would think of would BE Ansem.

Now one thing that is weird is that Sora didn't cast away anything, he just went back to his human self when Kairi hugged him. But that probably is the same thing since they both were is some way dealing with darkness.

#12_Larxene

I think Diz is ansems light side and if u watch ASAS or w/e in the scene where the unknown is talking to him as that shot is about to change u notice that they are viewing them through a security camera so i think they have him captive cuz ansem thinks he is weak and doesnt want to show his weakness so they captured him thats what i think though =D

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
#12_Larxene said:
I think Diz is ansems light side and if u watch ASAS or w/e in the scene where the unknown is talking to him as that shot is about to change u notice that they are viewing them through a security camera so i think they have him captive cuz ansem thinks he is weak and doesnt want to show his weakness so they captured him thats what i think though =D

What? That makes no sense. A security camera? I don't think they have that kind of technology. Plus, there is no such thing as a light side. If your body/soul/heart is taken away, a 'nobody' is created. There is no light or dark side to a person.

That shot was not a security camera. It was just a regular shot like all of the other FMV's in the SE games.

Last edited:

Darkness Riku

DIZ is Ansem's opposite,basically.Who else in the Entire game has Orange eyes?And DIZ is most likely Light and Darkness,or Twilight.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
There is a reference being made to アンセム (Ansem) in the subtitles of that particular cutscene in the trailers. DiZ is some part of Ansem, be it heart, soul, body, shell, twilight, whatever.

Darknetwork

Diz is probally Ansem's body. Ansem as we now him is a heart. But since his heart is full of darkness he would be a heartless. Even though he isn't a normal heartless the only things that can still touch and feel in this world ounce there heart is removed from there body is a heartless. I guess Ansem dosen't look like a heartless because it was his choice to become one(to have is heart ful of darkness) probally the reason why he can maintain a human looking form and be well all powerful by darkness standards. Diz is a nobody neither light or dark because he has no heart. Diz is neurtal Ansem, in a way there te same but different because Ansem is a heartless(heart but pure darkness) and Diz is a nobody(no heart just <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=body%20and%20soul" onmouseover="window.status='body and soul'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">body and soul</a>). Now if you are wondering why Riku isn't a heartless but Ansem is, well thats simple Riku never cast his body and soul aside to be just a heart full of darkness. Riku heart was full of darkness but it remained in his body probally because of the small amount of light in him. Ansem heart was removed from his body, out of his own will i might add, making him a heartless. I hope this cleared things up for you or made you want to argue some more. Either one is good for me.

Last edited:

Darknetwork

Sorry I wanted to had my signatrure but it didn't go to well. I'm a newbie. So What is says after i say Diz is a nobody is (no heart just bodu and soul) sorry for inconvience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back