• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Quite a bunch of seemed to forget that :p Myself included haha, whoops

In my defense though i've been avoiding playing BBS for the past couple of months because after next week I plan on starting to play the games in chronological order leading up to the english release of KH3D because I want to see what the story experience is like if I do it in chronological order. So considering BBS is the first game i've not wanted to ruin the experience and therefore have had to avoid it. I've just been fighting secret portal bosses in Japanese KH3D to fill my KH addiction until after next week.

Pretty bad though I couldn't remember that scene regardless considering my name is Memory Master.....note to self consider changing username XD

Cheaken

Awards
Terra is obviously one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness (MX said one of the guardians of light was on his side, obviously since Mickey counted Terra as one of the lights, then MX must be refering to Terra) but we all know Terra would never willingly follow Xehanort, but the fragment of MX's heart in Terra may be so strong now it is forcing Terra to obey.
Wouldn't Terra technically be two of the XIII darkesses considering Xemnas and Ansem SoD spawned from him.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wouldn't Terra technically be two of the XIII darkesses considering Xemnas and Ansem SoD spawned from him.

Ah technically yeah, but Xemnas and Ansem have their own mind set. Yeah Xemnas is Terra's body and soul but he has his own heart, and Ansem is a heartless using the merged heart of Terra, MX, and Eraqus, but Xemnas and Ansem still have their own personality and indentity.

But the actual Terra that was made whole after Xemnas and Ansem were destroyed is among the XIII Seekers of Darkness. He probably still looks like Terranort although older which would make him look kind of like Xemnas, but instead of MX's heart being inside of him it would be a fragment of MX's heart left inside of him. So I think most people have agreed to call reformed Terranort "Neo Terranort"

Samhain

Bronze Member
Where are ppl getting that Xehanort didn't really lose his memories?

thats a theory

and this is another one i disliked KH drop dream distance, it made the BBS plot of MX taking over Terra stupid.
why the hell does mx need to take over terra's entire body if he could have just "planted a fragment" of his heart into terra? there. problem solved. terra becomes xehanort, master xehanort stays at himself and they achieve 1 more guy instead of losing someone. it doesn't make sense

more retcons is wonderful for Kingdom Hearts......:rolleyes:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

thats a theory

and this is another one i disliked KH drop dream distance, it made the BBS plot of MX taking over Terra stupid.
why the hell does mx need to take over terra's entire body if he could have just "planted a fragment" of his heart into terra? there. problem solved. terra becomes xehanort, master xehanort stays at himself and they achieve 1 more guy instead of losing someone. it doesn't make sense

more retcons is wonderful for Kingdom Hearts......:rolleyes:

Oh look, it's the troll who can't say anything nice when he comes on. If you don't like the 'retcons', then why you continue complaining like a little kid?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
pls explain how im a troll you little brat

Well firstly, I'm 21, a young adult. Second, you come online and you only say something negative like complaining about how the plot change drastically since the first game. And lastly, your tone when someone gives you proof, ou act all hot and bothered about it. Yeah I can honestly admit I make mistakes, but what you? You just conplain and complain.

And getting back on topic, Ansem the Wise's eyes were still the same even after Xehanort came, like what others pointed out

Samhain

Bronze Member
Well firstly, I'm 21, a young adult.
im shocked. you sure don't act like it
Second, you come online and you only say something negative like complaining about how the plot change drastically since the first game.
simple. stop replying to me and bitching about it. don't like my posts? ignore me.

And lastly, your tone when someone gives you proof, ou act all hot and bothered about it.
give me one example of me getting angry over something someone gave me as proof.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

thats a theory

To be fair, Samhain does have a point with this one.

MX still needed Terra to become young again.

flurryflames

Woah folks I never said I wanted Ansem the Wise to become a villain. I prefer Ansem the Wise as a good guy. What i'm saying is that he may not have a choice in the matter. When the KH encoder blew up it caused the fragment of XH inside of Riku to be destroyed and if Ansem did have a fragment of Xehanort/Xemnas' heart inside of him then shouldn't that fragment also have been destroyed? But Ansem has his orange eyes in the secret ending of BBS (Which takes place after KH2 obviously), so what if the explosion actually made the fragment of MX's heart in Ansem stronger? After all Ansem did say when his machine blew up that anything could happen. So perhaps the fragment of Xehanort's heart in Ansem has actually become strong enough to take control of Ansem, perhaps this even ties in to his memory loss.

Terra is obviously one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness (MX said one of the guardians of light was on his side, obviously since Mickey counted Terra as one of the lights, then MX must be refering to Terra) but we all know Terra would never willingly follow Xehanort, but the fragment of MX's heart in Terra may be so strong now it is forcing Terra to obey.

So Ansem the Wise (If he is one of the 13 Darknesses) and Terra may not have any choice in the matter.
-------------------------

All I'm saying in regards to Ansem the Wise, is that if Xehanort/Xemnas did place a fragment of his heart inside of Ansem then it would make perfect sense because all of the right ingredients to nurture the heart fragment into a copy of Xehanort's heart are there. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turns out Ansem the Wise is one the 13 Seekers of Darkness, and is simply forced to obey Xehanort just like Terra is.

That is really interesting, but I would like to know how a heartless can become so smart despite being XH one time. Yes I have seen MX and YM, cutscenes but still there is something that does not add up. This is the mystery of MX where did he and XH come from?

I don't doubt that Ansem the Wise could be used as a clone just to further the Xeohanorts's goals. One time he was crazy by experimenting on subjects and didn't care about the outcome until he had a change of heart. He could be used as a perfect candidate as he has the resources for it. So I wouldn't count him out since the Xeohanorts were obsessed with creating clones.

I think Xemans is smarter than what he appears. Terra/Xenmas, SOD the other apprentices used Ansem and his expertise to play with the heart and then in the process created more darkness, deveolped fragmented hearted Xeohanort clones (and heartless and lesser nobodies.) Whether those people have those fragments or not is not explained. Xenmas avoided the question, but the point is since they can make clones and can mess with memories they could have manipulated Terra as well. It wouldn't matter if Ansem threw his heart away or not, the point is a clone of him could be made in the works.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That is really interesting, but I would like to know how a heartless can become so smart despite being XH one time. Yes I have seen MX and YM, cutscenes but still there is something that does not add up. This is the mystery of MX where did he and XH come from?

I don't doubt that Ansem the Wise could be used as a clone just to further the Xeohanorts's goals. One time he was crazy by experimenting on subjects and didn't care about the outcome until he had a change of heart. He could be used as a perfect candidate as he has the resources for it. So I wouldn't count him out since the Xeohanorts were obsessed with creating clones.

I think Xemans is smarter than what he appears. Terra/Xenmas, SOD the other apprentices used Ansem and his expertise to play with the heart and then in the process created more darkness, deveolped fragmented hearted Xeohanort clones (and heartless and lesser nobodies.) Whether those people have those fragments or not is not explained. Xenmas avoided the question, but the point is since they can make clones and can mess with memories they could have manipulated Terra as well. It wouldn't matter if Ansem threw his heart away or not, the point is a clone of him could be made in the works.

Okay I didn't really understand some of that but i'll address what I did understand.

Xehanort's Heartless kept his sense of self because Xehanort willingly became a heartless. Sora also kept his sense of self as a heartless because he willingly became a heartless. If a person willingly becomes a heartless they can keep their sense of self instead of running on instinct like most heartless.

Um Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas in KH3D are there because YMX was given the power to time travel by XH. So YMX picked up Xemnas and XH in the past before they were destroyed and brought them into the future.

When Xemnas and XH were destroyed in KH1 and KH2, they became whole again. Xemnas being Terra's body and soul merged back with Terra's heart (That now contained a fragment of MX's heart and probably a strong one too considering MX had control of Terra for so long) and Terra returned but still under MX's control for the reason I just stated.

MX's heart somehow got his old body back and has become whole, so this one is still a mystery but I hope the english version explains alot of this stuff since Japanese wording can be a little confusing sometimes.

As for Ansem the Wise, yeah it's been proven he can't possibly have a fragment of MX's heart inside of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back