• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem the wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
ok so i poseted a thread a while back asking where you guys the ATW is

and some said he would appear the newst trailer but no he didnt lol

just his voice.. now i wanna know why the havent shown any scans or any type

of information on him..

why do you guys think they are hidding him??

EDIT: here is the other thread ( where is Ansem The Wise?? )

devastater147

two guess
he's either not important to the story(which I doubt if there having his voice speak on a trailer and say important lines unless he'll be the narrator or something)
He's has a huge role and to show him would give something away(this one makes sense since nomura has been putting to much hype on unversed either so will see)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i thought nomura said he wont have much of a role. i never heard ansems japanese voice so i wouldnt know if ansems voice was in it

devastater147

yea that what he said in his interview but he was the deep voice at the beginning of the new trailer I guess. So, I'm betting narrator if he has a bigger role

Allister Rose

French Lover
yea that what he said in his interview but he was the deep voice at the beginning of the new trailer I guess. So, I'm betting narrator if he has a bigger role

cid of the lufaine was the narrator for dissidia and his voice was shown twice. narrator doesnt mean big and important role. concidering this a prequel, the whole game maybe past tense

Radon

mofo
Well it's pretty much guarunteed he will be in the game as he finds Xehanort at the end of it all. I too am suspicious as to why we have not seen anything of him. Even if he was a minor character, why wouldn't they show just one picture of him? They revealed the minor Even and Ienzo.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well it's pretty much guarunteed he will be in the game as he finds Xehanort at the end of it all. I too am suspicious as to why we have not seen anything of him. Even if he was a minor character, why wouldn't they show just one picture of him? They revealed the minor Even and Ienzo.

wasnt he revealed in tav poster?

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
i betting he won't as much as role maybe just his body and not even his face like showing him find xehanort but his face not shown idk i'm betting his only role is at the end and he probably has one or two lines idk hopefully we get a pic of him in a future trailer or future scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back