• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise: Does he have a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer7326

Maybe this is a really stupid question but...Does anyone think that perhaps when Ansem the Wise was killed and The World that Never Was, he became a nobody somewhere?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
You don't become a Nobody when you die. When a heart is consumed with darkness and a Heartless is created from the heart's darkness, the shell (body and soul) becomes a Nobody.

Death occurs when the soul leaves the body.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But this gives birth to my ideas.
I believe there's another enemy type. I'd call them the Chasers, but we still don't know what exactly Chasers are, so I won't. A Nobody is formed of both a body and soul, correct? So, when a Nobody is destroied, what happens to the soul? It get sets free and could spawn off a whole new type of enemy.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, we may never know but Ansem The Wise did killed himself by holding the machine and exploded. It could be possible that a flashback of him will appear in the next installment.

SifeOner

Maybe this is a really stupid question but...Does anyone think that perhaps when Ansem the Wise was killed and The World that Never Was, he became a nobody somewhere?

no. nobodys are made everytime a heartless of the same person is made. dying doesnt make you a nobody...

killer7326

But this gives birth to my ideas.
I believe there's another enemy type. I'd call them the Chasers, but we still don't know what exactly Chasers are, so I won't. A Nobody is formed of both a body and soul, correct? So, when a Nobody is destroied, what happens to the soul? It get sets free and could spawn off a whole new type of enemy.

Well that is EXACTLY how I think. There is a third type of enemy spawning from the soul. Therefore the boss for KH3 will be the third part of Xahanort

r0x45

yeah ansem died thats it but yeah the chaser's are the new type of enemies I don't think they're like heartless or anything but like the unknown bald guy and riku

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
You got the Heartless, the Nobodies but what about the soul? This also has something to do with the UEM, the DS and their weapons (each of them had a blue eye on it, just like Riku's Soul Eater and Way To Dawn Keyblade).

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well that is EXACTLY how I think. There is a third type of enemy spawning from the soul. Therefore the boss for KH3 will be the third part of Xahanort

Except the next game will be a new series that takes place in the past. But the souls of a person will make their appearence probablly....

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
isnt the soul what becomes a nobody?
and a Nobody is created when that person turns into a heartless and that smae person had a STRONG heart doesnt matter if it was evil or nice...
and a heartless is created when a parson gives in to the dark
(btw Riku never gave himself to the dark... cuz he kept the hope [good] of kairi so he never lost sight of his light [offtopic])
---------------
so getting killed, commiting suicide, or in overall dying will not turn u into a Nobody
-------------------
n stop being so harsh to ppl who try to give you explanations to help u understand that answer m'kay? :)

---Khilango

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I dont believe Ansem is really dead. Maybe his body is, but his soul, or heart is somewhere out there.

Remember what he said to Mickey, "It's going to selfdestruct, and ANYTHING can happen."

AngelMayLaugh

Sorry for the off-topic post(I think) but I think chasers have something to do with keyblades or kingdom hearts. If they are chasers, they are chasing something, so maybe they are chasing keyblades to get more powerful or kingdom hearts. Or they could be chasing after nobodies and heartless to gain their bodies back.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I dont believe Ansem is really dead. Maybe his body is, but his soul, or heart is somewhere out there.

Remember what he said to Mickey, "It's going to selfdestruct, and ANYTHING can happen."

I think he was refering to the fact it would turn Riku back to normal, but I guess you could be rihgt too.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I think he was refering to the fact it would turn Riku back to normal, but I guess you could be rihgt too.

True, but then Nomura could use that as an excuse to bring Ansem back.

"Well, he's back 'cause uh... oh yeah, remember when he said anything could happen? Well, yeah, thats what happened." XD

killer7326

I think its still possible for him to return though. He was cool and I want to see him back in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back