• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem The Wise, can he wield?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

Has there been any info to prove/disprove AtW's ability to wield a keyblade? It's confirmed that he uses the ethereal blades, and he tought AX how to use them, which is why Xemnas used them correct? But why would he learn to use such a weapon if he could wield a keyblade. Even if it's a keyblade from the RoD has this been talked about at all? I'm just trying to find this answer to see if I can tie it in to ascertain the identity of "Unknown".

Last edited:

digimikej

Awards
no. it is not confirmed that he used ethereal blades. in fact, he couldn't even handle a couple of dusks in KH 2. he cannot fight. he is a scientist.
what you stated as fact is actually extremely far fetched theorizing about ansem being the MF.

venomblade

Welp, I didn't state it as fact, it was a question, which is why it was ended with a "correct?". And I never said I thought AtW was MF. Just the fact that his potential weapons being the ethereal blades could have some connection to who MF is. Just could've sworn I read that somewhere, on here, or somewhere else. My memory seems to be failing me then...but I think what I read was something along the lines that, Ansem SoD stole his master's(AtW) name, and Xemnas stole AtW's weapons(ethereal blades). I thought that AtW taught AX this, so his nobody was able to use them as well.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welp, I didn't state it as fact, it was a question, which is why it was ended with a "correct?". And I never said I thought AtW was MF. Just the fact that his potential weapons being the ethereal blades could have some connection to who MF is. Just could've sworn I read that somewhere, on here, or somewhere else. My memory seems to be failing me then...but I think what I read was something along the lines that, Ansem SoD stole his master's(AtW) name, and Xemnas stole AtW's weapons(ethereal blades). I thought that AtW taught AX this, so his nobody was able to use them as well.

I think you must've gotten that idea from all the "Mysterious Figure is AtW theories", right? ^^a

venomblade

I think you must've gotten that idea from all the "Mysterious Figure is AtW theories", right? ^^a

That's probably where lol...but it doesn't seem too farfetched does it? I don't remember exactly what it said, but I'm wondering whoever said AtW's weapons were the ethereal blades and he taught them to AX, which is why Xemnas uses them; where did they get this info..

digimikej

Awards
also: sorry if i came off as rude in my earlier post, but i really,really,REALLY hate the ansem taught xemnas how to wield ethereal blades theory, and any mention of sed theory gets me annoyed.

venomblade

also: sorry if i came off as rude in my earlier post, but i really,really,REALLY hate the ansem taught xemnas how to wield ethereal blades theory, and any mention of sed theory gets me annoyed.

No worries man, I hadn't really seen any other theories besides that one so I guess I thought it to be truth. I'm just impatient about waiting for KH3D to learn the answers to my numerous questions lol.

Goddard

No, of course. It would had been mentioned somewhere down the line in one of the games if ol' Ansem could wield.

MASTER260

Awards
1. Didn't Xehanort lose his ability to wield the Keyblade?
2. Wasn't it confirmed that the MF was Young Xehanort, so Ansem couldn't have been the one to teach him how to use Ethereal Blades since he already did when he was young, thus before he met Ansem?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
1. Didn't Xehanort lose his ability to wield the Keyblade?
2. Wasn't it confirmed that the MF was Young Xehanort, so Ansem couldn't have been the one to teach him how to use Ethereal Blades since he already did when he was young, thus before he met Ansem?

You need spoilers......seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back