• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise and Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't think it's ever specifically been said he's adopted, it's more like one of those things the fandom mutually agreed on because it's strongly implied. Ansem could be his legal guardian and not actual adopted parent but the specifics don't matter much. Ansem was a parental figure.

Domination

Awards
I don't think it's ever specifically been said he's adopted, it's more like one of those things the fandom mutually agreed on because it's strongly implied. Ansem could be his legal guardian and not actual adopted parent but the specifics don't matter much. Ansem was a parental figure.

Yeah that's what I thought :) Thankyou for confirming that.

impart

Climb The Sky
True, but the princesses of heart do tend to be royalty
I just thought there might be a possibility for a connection
also if Kairi and Ansems relation were the case, I think it would be quite interesting, and even help explain exactly how she ended up alone on destiny island.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Kairi was alone on DI because Ansem SoD booted her off HB in an experiment to see if her PoHness would lead her to someone else with a Keyblade and that's possibly how he found DI years later. At least until BbS retconned it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Kairi is not a princess by blood. The status of her Heart is what makes her a Princess of Heart. Look at Belle who was just a girl living in a small provincial town. Or Alice who was just a normal girl (or if we want to take the Tim Burton movie into consideration, she was the daughter of a trader)

I hope does take the tim brton movie into consideration it would be afully awkward too see the still 12 year old alice amsongst all the other princess while kairi and sora have grown

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope does take the tim brton movie into consideration it would be afully awkward too see the still 12 year old alice amsongst all the other princess while kairi and sora have grown

I think it's more awkward to see somebody age seven years in a just a year than being 12-13...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back