• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the main villain of KH2? yes or no

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Ansem the final villain?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • other

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen_Angel_X

I think he might be the 1st main badguy. But it would be cool if someone overpowered him in the end to rule over all, and then sora would have to stop and even stronger villain then ansem. That would be osm.....but who knows it could just be ansem again

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think that Ansem is the main boss for Riku (KH CoM) and the Org./Diz is the main enemy for Sora. thats what i think about the main enemies. maybe Diz is the main boss for Riku too. if we get to play as Riku which would be so cool

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think that Ansem it gonna be the main villain again. I mean, they can't just scrap the guy after he made such a huge deal about Kingdom Hearts being OMG TEH LIIIGHT!!!!111!!1pie It would seem pretty silly. Plus, he was all "I will return!" at the end of reverse/rebirth. So he's coming back. Kinda like Slade. Except Slade is cooler.

Oathshadow

DiZ freaks me out. I like him in my fic, though, as outdated as that jazz is.
That was back when he was still known as "The Red Guy." Seems so long ago now. And Axel. . . He's part of the third "enemy" in the Org. But is the Organization truly the enemy? So many questions! The end of the year cannot come too soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back