• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem(the heartless)vs xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

villain battle(xemnas vs xehanort)

• xemnas the nobody

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • the fake ansem(xehanort the heartless)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • an even fight

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephira808

xemnas vs xehanort(sry i posted it 3x,this 1 with a poll)

iv made a mistake on my last thread,here it is again with a corection

this may sound crazy.i think if the fake ansem were still alive in kh2,he will be xemnas greatest enemy or maybe hes ultimate threat to the nobodies or the other way around.the fake ansem(xehanort) n xemnas,they r not the same person,rite?same goes to sora n roxas.they hav nothing in common,i think...
my point is,if this two co-exist,they will totally not get along with eachother,will not co-op to conquer the world n they will surely be enemies.so if this two villain battle with eachother,who will win??

C

Charlie

Re: fake ansem(the heartless)vs xemnas(the nobody)

angel nobody said:
what this is spam why did you make the thread anyways?
-lmao okay do you know what's been going on? This member named "sephira808 " had accidently made multiple threads talking about this same topic. Sephira made his/her MAIN one into a poll, one WITHOUT a poll, & finally one that had absolutely nothing in it at all besides the title better known as the one that we are currently posting in.
:cool: It was a simple mistake, and now all we have to do is calmly wait until a mod decides to close these two accidental threads & call it a day.

AngelOfDestruction

Waldo lover
Give me rep then I'll tell *gets Rep* Haha!sucker!

Beauxxx said:
-lmao okay do you know what's been going on? This member named "sephira808 " had accidently made multiple threads talking about this same topic. Sephira made his/her MAIN one into a poll, one WITHOUT a poll, & finally one that had absolutely nothing in it at all besides the title.
:cool: It was a simple mistake, and now all we have to do is calmly wait until a mod decides to close these two pointless ones & call it a day.
ok thx for that but they still flame so can you please stop it im asking nicely:)

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal

Ok I have officially stopped flaming I was just a little frustrated.

C

Charlie

angel nobody said:
ok thx for that but they still flame so can you please stop it im asking nicely:)
All you have to do is avoid contributing towards it, & watching it from a distance so you'll be fine (that goes for all flaming situations like this in general)
But anyway, there's no point further posting in this thread so you can either make a final reply to this post, or PM me..then finally leave this thread alone until a moderator shuts it down like I said before :]

The M.C.

JTTW
Re: xemnas vs xehanort(sry i posted it 3x,this 1 with a poll)

yeah but it's kinda like with trolls against a human or something. the trolls are stupid but strong, and the human is smart but weak. the troll could own in one strong hit, while the human would kill in a lot of weak hits. kinda the same thing. i would think it would be even, but the thing about nobodies being smart wins over. ansem isnt a troll anyways.

T

Tyler Durden

this is the 5th thread with this title. Pointless and retarded. Xemnas would win. This thread sucks. Need I go on?

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com

I think Xemnas and Ansem would be equal. Men fighting for the same thing, Kingdom Hearts, causes huge confrotations and mass distruction. I think in the end though Xemnas would win... Ansem is pretty weak compared to Xemnas. I mean Xemnas has a clone and ansem has what? A guardian that he has to be really close to you for him to even work. Lame

xxwunlilvietxx

Xemnas obviously. He has more difficult powers and hes a nobody. Remember? Nobody are stronger and more stratigic than heartless? An instant win. xD haha

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks

silverdragon1615 said:
Thank you Beauxx I appreciate that, now we just wait for a mod.
Rather then to wait for a mod to see this, PM one.

I merged the threads and got rid of the flames. By the way, I moved the thread to the spoiler forum, because it had spoilers. Some were in the title too.

Xemnas ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back