• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem, superior . . . old stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

How many of you out there want to see Ansem come back. I mean c'mon, he's one of the coolest villains since Sephiroth himself (yay, Sephy!!!). Even if he's not in KH2, which I higghly doubt that he is, we know he's not dead even after taking like FOUR beatings from Sora and one from Riku (he was HARD that time) he still goes down dramatically, promising to return. Maybee this is better suited for a FF post with tons of people who want to argue Sephiroth's superiority to all things but I mean . . . why does he have such a bad rep?

Cool looks (freaky eyes, nice hair)

WAY!!! cool voice (some people even said they wanted Billy Zane to do Sephy's voice for FF VII:AC)

And even though he wasn't hard, he wasn't easy either. He was harder than Sephiroth's final form (ONE hit!!!!!)

Cool final form

okay, without any flaming give me your arguements, I am ready!!!!!!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
im actually not particulary fond of any villains except captain hook and im sorry to say that i havent played ffvii but i dont like sephiroth for what he did in the game<i dont want to give away anythin in case someone doesnt know the story> and i dont like ansem that much either. im just not one of those people who likes villains.

X DoubleSunday

I think it would be badass to see him comeback, im sure he will, maybe a big role, maybe not, but i'm sure we'll see something of him, maybe even a flashback when everythign comes together.

Ansem/Sephy

Ansem . . . Sephiroth, too

I think I mislabeled this topic a bit, I really just wanted to discuss why Ansem gets such a bad reputation. But yeah, Sephiroth is one of my favourite villains also, and I know enough about him to compare him to Ansem. If you wanted to talk about how Kefka or Seifer compares, if it is relevant (I might make a favourite villains post later), then go ahead, I just don't know as much about them as I do Sephy or Ansem.

BTW, thanks for not falming RoyalSubject, and I respect that you don't like most villains. I didn't care for Hook much, 'cause I didn't think he was that sinister, but he was funny.

Ansem/Sephy

I think I mislabeled this topic a bit, I really just wanted to discuss why Ansem gets such a bad reputation. But yeah, Sephiroth is one of my favourite villains also, and I know enough about him to compare him to Ansem. If you wanted to talk about how Kefka or Seifer compares, if it is relevant (I might make a favourite villains post later), then go ahead, I just don't know as much about them as I do Sephy or Ansem.

BTW, thanks for not falming RoyalSubject, and I respect that you don't like most villains. I didn't care for Hook much, 'cause I didn't think he was that sinister, but he was funny.

Ansem/Sephy

Ansem/Sephy

Unfortunately . . .

Yeah, Ansem does have a bad rep. I'm glad to see it's not as clear as it used to be, though. People were saying his battles were too easy (come on people, it took ONE hit to take down Sephiroth in FF VII) and that he didn't have any depth. Of course he does, not as much as Sephy, and I think anyone who said that didn't even bother to read Ansem's Reports. IMO, any dude that can conquer a world inhabited by Cloud, Aerith, Squall, and Sephiroth (Hollow Bastion) deserves their props.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
ansem was already the king of hollow bastion before he turned it into darkness(and became darkness himself) and i never played ffvii so according to kh i would say i liked ansem better than sephiroth. to me ansem and riku was the best villians in kh1 and ansem was the best in CoM(except for DiZ and axel, who we cant count as villians yet)...............matter of fact ansem was the hardest boss in CoM, even though in kh1 he was a breeze..............and who else you know split into 2 people

Lord Skeldraia

eternally wandering the darkness; my soul lost to
if you search Billy Zane(the voice for ansem) on IMDB, it will say that he is currently recording his voice for ansem in KH2. he's also doing the voice for Diz. that pretty much confirms that ansem will be in KH2, or maybe riku will just have flashbacks of the past or maybe ansem hasn't completely left him yet, or something of that nature. at least we know we'll be hearing his voice in KH2;)

Ansem/Sephy

oh yeah . . .

I already knew Billy Zane was doing the voice of DiZ and Ansem in KH2, but all I had remembered was DiZ (which confirms the old "Ansem IS DiZ" thing), but now that you mention it, it did say, Billy Zane was doing Ansem/DiZ (way cool, thanks)!

So we might see more of him! Good . . . :)

If you haven't played FF VII, you don't know what you're missing. Don't let its appearance fool you, no one who has EVER beat this game (that I know of) has given a bad review, or a review below "EXCEPTIONAL!!" for that matter. Sephiroth is my close second fav villain, even though I generally liked FF VII better than KH, or any other game in existence. Sephiroth is sooooooooo powerful and insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back