• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem SoD Can Duel Weld?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

Ok for some reason i cant post this in the Kh1 discussion aera something that says Via bulitn borad and a pic with a black dude with bulging eyes keeps poping up......

Ok on that note lets get to my Thread.

I have been playing thu all of the kh game all but kh 1 final mix witch i still dont have but i noticed when i faced Ansem SoD in kh 1 on the darkness battle ship that Ansem is able to duel weld 2 soul eaters like the way darth maul duel welds lightsabers also Ansem weres armor pants and it looks like non of the armor we have seen yet so would there be any info on how that is as well as how the guardin turns in to a kasier

PS: Also what are thus bat like pureblood heartless in that fight i really never foud out there names

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Depends on what you understand with "dual wield".

In KH 1 Ansem SoD indeed wields a double-bladed Soul Eater, if you mean dual-wielding keyblade though, nope, that is not Ansem.

In KH 2 actually there is dual-wielding, but that is Riku looking like Ansem.

These little critters are called Bit Snipers and only appear in the battle with the world of chaos.

bigbadcloud

lol cool therer called bit sniper all aways called the evil hurshess kisses with devil wings and this is in Kh1 Ansem SoD but why 2 soul eaters was that some how explained apon along with his armor pants the pants are Black with a orange brown glow lining

State

Awards
Doesn't Ansem SoD dual-wields TWO Souleaters in Re: CoM?

Radar

Bronze Member
Maybe because he possesed Riku's body and Riku has multiple hearts in him perhaps (Terra/ME who knows). Thats the only thing I can think of. But soul eater is a sword not a keyblade. I got no idea.

Also; Grass I concur with your theory I have thought that since 2004.

Xammag

Maybe because he possesed Riku's body and Riku has multiple hearts in him perhaps (Terra/ME who knows). Thats the only thing I can think of. But soul eater is a sword not a keyblade. I got no idea.

Also; Grass I concur with your theory I have thought that since 2004.

But...but Lea....what about Lea?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I actually just found out that there were heartless floating around the World of Chaos. The only thing I ever saw were little yellow eyes flying around and me getting randomly hit. xD But yah, Axel is Riku's nobody.

But soul eater is a sword not a keyblade.

...hey bro, Soul Eater is Riku's first Keyblade. Getchur facts straight, kthx.

Radar

Bronze Member
I actually just found out that there were heartless floating around the World of Chaos. The only thing I ever saw were little yellow eyes flying around and me getting randomly hit. xD But yah, Axel is Riku's nobody.

...hey bro, Soul Eater is Riku's first Keyblade. Getchur facts straight, kthx.
No. It is not a true keyblade. Only when it turns into WtD. You contradicting me, bro?

I could have sworn other forum members said it was just a sword and it evolved into a keyblade in kh2. So, if it was a keyblade, why did he take the KK from sora in HB in kh1.?

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
XH may have had the potential to dual wield, but I doubt that double Soul Eater blade meant anything since the concept of multiple hearts within Xehanort probably wasn't around by then. Regardless, he did have some sort of keyblade within him.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Ok for some reason i cant post this in the Kh1 discussion aera something that says Via bulitn borad and a pic with a black dude with bulging eyes keeps poping up......

Ok on that note lets get to my Thread.

I have been playing thu all of the kh game all but kh 1 final mix witch i still dont have but i noticed when i faced Ansem SoD in kh 1 on the darkness battle ship that Ansem is able to duel weld 2 soul eaters like the way darth maul duel welds lightsabers also Ansem weres armor pants and it looks like non of the armor we have seen yet so would there be any info on how that is as well as how the guardin turns in to a kasier

PS: Also what are thus bat like pureblood heartless in that fight i really never foud out there names

~ duel wielding means to have a weapon equipped in each hand. ansem wasn't duel wielding anything. he was wielding a duel soul eater, but he didn't have two soul eaters in each hand or two duel soul eaters in each hand, so he was just singularly equipped.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would be helpful but I love reading everybody's answers. And Grass speaks the truth.

Okay, I guess I'll add on to the topic.

Ansem SoD "dual wielded" his own Soul Eater, but they are just two parts of one weapon. And since KH is Nomura's love letter to George Lucas, I have no doubt that there are elements of Star Wars even in KH1.

Ansem's pants are a fashion statement in KH, if you didn't notice. Master Xehanort got them from Club Banana when he was young and liked the style. Then Xemnas made it standard uniform for the Organization. (they wear the same pants and styled boots under their coats)

Guardian changes into World of Chaos because it is a crazy nastya$$ Guardian. Guardian don't care. Guardian takes what it wants. You think the Guardian cares? It doesn't. Guardian will change into World of Chaos because it wants to. Look at it! It just transforms.

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I would be helpful but I love reading everybody's answers. And Grass speaks the truth.

Okay, I guess I'll add on to the topic.

Ansem SoD "dual wielded" his own Soul Eater, but they are just two parts of one weapon. And since KH is Nomura's love letter to George Lucas, I have no doubt that there are elements of Star Wars even in KH1.

Ansem's pants are a fashion statement in KH, if you didn't notice. Master Xehanort got them from Club Banana when he was young and liked the style. Then Xemnas made it standard uniform for the Organization. (they wear the same pants and styled boots under their coats)

Guardian changes into World of Chaos because it is a crazy nastya$$ Guardian. Guardian don't care. Guardian takes what it wants. You think the Guardian cares? It doesn't. Guardian will change into World of Chaos because it wants to. Look at it! It just transforms.

Kingdom Hearts in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back