• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi4u

hey did anyone read the ansem report that says that there a 3 parts 2 a person the heart (heartless) body (nobodies) and soul(???) could this possibly be a new creature like a heartless or nobody in kh3??

zerokool

yea in the secret video in KH2 the word chasers goes across the screen so that might be the new enemy.

rikufan06

kairi4u said:
hey did anyone read the ansem report that says that there a 3 parts 2 a person the heart (heartless) body (nobodies) and soul(???) could this possibly be a new creature like a heartless or nobody in kh3??

in the ending it mentions

chasers

King_of_Hearts

That doesnt seem to make sence. In Kingdom Hearts the heart is replacing the soul. Think about it, it isnt the heart that beat in your body the heartless take, it is your heart, your soul.

Think of it this way.

Kingdom Hearts is the place were all hearts are born and where all hearts return.

Heaven is where all souls are born and where they shall return.

A person when they loose their heart to darkness or the heartless they become one.

A person who loses their soul to darkness or to a demon becomes a demon.

When you analyse it like that there are 3 elements.

Body
Mind
Heart or soul

the Heart becomes heartless
The body and mind become nobodies.
the soul cant be the third part because it is alreay taken up as the symbol of the soul. What makes Kingdom Hearts game so unique is that they dont refere to you as loosing your soul, it is all based around the heart being the soul.

xeanhort's ghost

nomura said that the body and soul make up a nobody thats what it says inside of the ansem report and the soul could be the new enemy. when a noboy is destroyed it is quite possible for their soul to live on.

originaly posted byKH_FAN8889
I think the new enemy in KH3 will be Sora (I'm saying that you will play as Sora on the Darkness side) because the third symbol in the design on the table that Roxas drew was the crown.

that is also possible because sora did say that he thinks that the darkness has effected him too when him and riku where in the world of darkness

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
In Kingdom Hearts the heart is replacing the soul.

No its not.

it isnt the heart that beat in your body the heartless take, it is your heart, your soul.

This makes no sense.

Heaven is where all souls are born and where they shall return.

>> Kingdom Hearts isn't a game that follows religion. Therefore Heaven probably doesn't exist in the game (or in real life >> )

A person who loses their soul to darkness or to a demon becomes a demon.

That's so retarded. If you lose your soul you die. If it stays on Earth it becomes a GHOST. Not a demon. What retard told you demon?

Body
Mind
Heart or soul

Not in Kingdom Hearts.

In KH its:

1. Heart
2. Body
3. Soul

The body and mind become nobodies.

No, the body AND SOUL become nobodies. Play KH again >_> The mind is a part of the body therefore you don't count it as separate.

the soul cant be the third part because it is alreay taken up as the symbol of the soul. What makes Kingdom Hearts game so unique is that they dont refere to you as loosing your soul, it is all based around the heart being the soul.

That makes no sense and sounds retarded. The soul and Heart are 2 different things in real life and KH.

Play KH again or GTFO.

the soul is your life when you die it dose to so if you become a heartless the soul dies unless you become human again like( sora,and kairi).

Ummm no. Your soul does not die. If you become a heartless your soul does not die.

because the third symbol in the design on the table that Roxas drew was the crown.

That did not look like a crown >_>

when a noboy is destroyed it is quite possible for their soul to live on.

Thank you for bringing some knowledge into this thread...even though you have spelling probs.

the soul could be the new enemy.

ZOMG Maybe the Ghostbusters can appear too!!

King_of_Hearts

So then KL what is the Heart in KH? Its obviously not making reference to the one beating in sora's chest. So what is it's significance? What is it supposed to be?

And you dont think religion is in KH? Go play all the Final fantasy games each one of them has hundreds of references to religion. You know so little about the real ideas behind why things are done in games. There are so many examples of where stuff comes from and where it is referenced to. Ever play FF7?

From Wikipedia:

"Safer Sephiroth" is Hebrew, just as the lone name "Sephiroth" is (the boss' name as written in Japanese is "セーファ・セフィロス," or "Sēfa Sefirosu"; note that "safer" can also be transliterated as "sefer," "sapher," and "sepher"). "Safer" is Hebrew for "book," while "sephiroth" is Hebrew for "numbers," and, thus, the boss' name translates to "Numbers Book," or—more accurately—"Book of Numbers," one of the many Kabbalistic references in Final Fantasy VII.

They didnt just come up with that boss on their own they referenced it from a religion. If you dont think Kingdom Hearts has it's own references than I suggest you go play it agian or GTFO.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
King_of_Hearts said:
So then KL what is the Heart in KH? Its obviously not making reference to the one beating in sora's chest.

Yes it is.

So what is it's significance? What is it supposed to be?

It holds memories and emotions. Did you play CoM or KH2? That's why Nobodies couldn't feel anything...except Sora kinda made Axel feel like he had a heart.

And you dont think religion is in KH? Go play all the Final fantasy games each one of them has hundreds of references to religion.

I said KH...NOT Final Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts is NOT Final Fantasy.

And I said Kingdom Hearts doesn't follow a religion, I didn't say religion was not in it. Please learn to read, beg for God's forgiveness for being stupid, and then STFU.

King_of_Hearts

.:KL:. said:
Yes it is.

It holds memories and emotions. Did you play CoM or KH2? That's why Nobodies couldn't feel anything...except Sora kinda made Axel feel like he had a heart.

I said KH...NOT Final Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts is NOT Final Fantasy.

And I said Kingdom Hearts doesn't follow a religion, I didn't say religion was not in it. Please learn to read, beg for God's forgiveness for being stupid, and then STFU.
You said KH not FF? Oh my mistake last I heard they were made by the same freaking guy. I never said it followed a religion I said it made reference to them. You need to learn to read, I have used the words reference so many times in my post in this thread that I am starting to think your mind just skips over words you can clearly understand the meaning of. And I really dont know how old you are but if you think the people who designed KH meant for a moron like you to actually think the heart they were refering to was a bloody heart in your chest that holds your memories you are more of an idiot then I originally took you for.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
King_of_Hearts said:
You said KH not FF? Oh my mistake last I heard they were made by the same freaking guy.

Made by the same freaking guy but different titles and series.

I never said it followed a religion I said it made reference to them.

Then how is heaven in Kingdom Hearts? And where is hell and demons?

And I really dont know how old you are but if you think the people who designed KH meant for a moron like you to actually think the heart they were refering to was a bloody heart in your chest that holds your memories you are more of an idiot then I originally took you for.

Kingdom Hearts doesn't follow science you retard. You don't need a heart to live and the thing in your chest in KH does hold memories. And the only idiot here is you thinking the soul and heart are the same thing while completely ignoring the speeches and words.

R - e - t - a - r - d

Xodyc

it is possible they refer to the soul by making it the heart, but since im told i don't know what i'm talking about alot, then ignore my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back