• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem isn't Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm just wondering you're reaction when you found out that the Ansem we knew from KHI was really Xehanort's heartless. For me, I was like... out of it for a moment... and then just as Sora, Donald, and Goofy said it... I was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???" Hahahah... It was so funny.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I actually don't remember.

But I got angry when I saw 'Ansem' [Riku] talking to DiZ in Twilight Town.

A

Azrael

I said WTF, I fought countless Heartless and saved the world only to find out he was a fake and for him and DiZ, I said how the hell is Ansem still alive? Thats until I knew that was Riku =P

xickae

At first, seeing Riku as "Ansem" I didn't understand nothing. When I saw the picture and found out it wasn't Ansem I though like Sora: "We went through all that trouble to defeat an impostor?!?!"

kh is ba

Yeah I don't remember either, I don't even think I thought about it till I beat it the second time through which was the day after I beat it the first time lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I was all like "what the blooming hell! I wasted my time on some dude that's fake!" and then when i heard about DiZ, i automatically thought he was actually a Heartless too

safire inthe sky

At first I thought just what Sora said "We went through all that trouble to defeat an impostor" I was so mad, I was like what, I can't believe it I did all that work and he is still alive. It took me a while to actually figure out what was going on with all the ansems

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was really angry. Kh was hard for me so when i discovered that Ansem was really Xehenorts heartless and that he was a phony

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I thought the idea of an impostor was pretty stupid. xD

Ansem suddenly not being Ansem just sounded to me like an idea they came up, after finishing production of KH1, to find a reason to continue Sora's story.

Paopu_Girl

I remember watching the cutscene, thinking "WTF" and then switching the PS2 off to watch it again cos I couldn't understand what they were talking about. :confused: Too many Ansems!!! I did feel a bit cheated out of all my work with KH1, all that to defeat a wannabe....:glare:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I remember watching the cutscene where Riku introduced himself as Ansem to DiZ, I literally semiyelled at my T.V. "You're supposed to be dead! I killed you already so get back in the grave!" just cause the first time I played KH it took me forever to kill Ansem so I thought wouldn't see him again.

The scene where I found out it was actually Xehanort's Heartless, I was like "...Great, going Sora, you killed somebody you didn't even know and now the cops are going to come after you" I seriously didn't expect that to happen. I thought Xehanort was Ansem. I didn't really think AtW was DiZ either, I thought he was the glowy eyed "Unknown" on Deep Dive, just in an Organization coat <--- Has never played CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back