• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Try going to Level 90. And make sure you use the 0 cards when he uses his powerful attack and use Mickey ONLY if he's using weak cards, then make sure your's is stronger. And on all the cards, stock them in threes to use them all. Just make sure you don't stock 0.

seb0910

are you that bad at fighting with riku? i beat ansem at lvl 50. all you gotta do is hav about 40+ dark points and play your cards smart, switch between regular attacks and sleights, and DODGE DODGE DODGE!! oh, and sav ur mickeys for when your health is out of the blue. as for your HP at 200, wow thats really bad. you need to get it at max if u wanna beat him.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have the same problem. I can't beat Ansem either. I'm at level 50+ and have about 300+ HP. Whenever I try using Mickey to restore my HP, Ansem breaks it and kills me.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I had about the same HP, just raised my Attack and DP and beat him at Lv60.
How?
-In normal mode, use a card whenever he does, this will probably break his and you'll get into dark form very quickly.

-In Dark form use the Dark Firaga sleight repetedly, using lower cards first.

-Use zeroes to stop his sleights, they're conveniently placed in your deck, just go back a few.

-When you're at about 50% HP deal the Oogie Boogie card to recover a little.

I'll come back andf editif i think of any more tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back