• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem II <----- (sucks)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK Owns

alright so i made it to ansem 2 pretty easily and he just owned me since i was a lower level(39) so im currently leveling up now...i read in a guide that lvl 50 was ok but for the battle itself the only info it gives you is when your health gets low use ogie boogie... which didnt seem to help me out to much..so if anyone has ansem's number help me out here...and about how much hp and dp should i have??

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
well you really should be at level 60 is the best level, and mickey cards are the key to winning this battle. when you out of mickey cards and you getting close to dieing use your oogie boogie card

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Simple, only use 0 cards when absolutely necessary, Dark Aura is useless, so use DF or MM as Sleights, Oogie Boogie and Dragon Maleficent cards work well here as well...

coolazice7

yah, level up alot, use oogie boogie, card break fast, and always grab the mickey cards that pop out (those things were the only reason i survived ansem).

BHK Owns

yea sweet...i could take him down BUT everytime i go to use my mickey cards he breaks em every time...he has like 12 0's...

Ok..

You need to be at least level 45...

Cards:
Oogie Boogie ( Use when ur low on hp )
Jafar
Dragon Malificent ( Use this when he has a half green bar of hp left )
First you enter the battle..
Ansem will attack you QUICKLY!
so at beginning of battle quickly ATTACK HIM!
and then when his dark creature goes away from his body... GET A 0!!! press the L button or hold it!! TAKE whatever shortcuts you have.
Dark Aura barely does damage since he has 0s and he guards..
When you're not in dark mode.. DON'T STRIKE TWICE!
If u strike twice he'll counterattack.
Make sure u attack once. and then attack again. You will now you done this right if u didnt use a combo attack.

When he reloads... USE THREE or TWO or ONE Mickey Mouse cards! ( This is the only chance to heal or get ready for a attack )

Ansem is fast!
In dark mode...
use jafar
and then backflip behind him and slash away.. if he looks at you
backflip IF you can.
and then slash away..
if he's at the edge of the screen and you are too... quickly stock some dark firagas and shoot at them.
Ansem is REALLY fast.

Sooner or later.. The bastard will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back