• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem apprentices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmaKey

Hi!! So we know that the AtW are Resurrected , are they still able to fight and to summon their weapons as well? Id like to see them as allies. What do u think ?

Anagram

Banned
I could see some as allies and some as enemies. Depends on how they go with them. If KH3D is any worth, Aeleus and Ienzo seem at least nonhostile. Even and Dilan are up for speculation I think.

Samhain

Bronze Member
See guys this is why I don't like Xehanort anymore, or better yet Nomura screwing Xehanort up in KH3D because it comes down to us having Ansem's apprentices as guys we can fight with, or they help us, or whatever...they're on the "good guy" side

I cannot give the benefit of the doubt to the 4 apprentices. What I don't like about the series is now is they're just saying how Xehanort made the apprentices do everything against their will...the apprentices were all bastards. They all played a huge part in destroying Radiant Garden, betraying their master and banishing him. Hell, because AtW was more keen on believing the apprentices than Apprentice Xehanort, the apprentices used this advantage against AtW. Ienzo was the one who asked AtW to build a lab underneath his garden.

Xehanort and Braig were bad from the start. But these apprentices don't deserve any pity from me...and they really shouldn't. Dilan was a complete bastard. He and Even are probably the worst ones of the apprentices besides Xehanort & Braig. Dilan mocked people with hearts, and was just as emotionless and cruel than Saix was. Even was a freak. Seriously. Aeleus & Ienzo seem to be on the "meh" side, but how am I suppose to feel any pity for them when they were trying to control and use Riku against Sora?

TL;DR- The apprentices were all just as bad as Apprentice Xehanort, and shouldn't deserve any pity, nor should be considered "good" guys. Yeah, they're not "bad" like Xehanort bad, but neither is Maleficent.

Anagram

Banned
I don't recall anyone giving the apprentices their pity. It's kinda impossible to turn around them helping Xehanort and I didn't get the feel from the story Nomura is. He does seem to just be ignoring it in KH3D though.
If they are allies in KH3 I see it as more of a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

EmaKey

To me Ienzo and Aeleus will be allies. Even and Dilan are ho to speculations because rey are awake but "unstable" so we will maybe see them being among the 13th vessels. Moreover, xaldin has pointed ears and Vexen is just too useful and reliable to be discarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back