• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem and the Fake Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
Please don't flame me, I just thought that this picture looked like Ansem (The Heartless of KH1) and the Riku replica. I mean, if you think about it, that old guy sure does look like that. and riku's replica does have a similar outfit. and the kh:CoM ending of the replica of riku is kind of open (he jumps off the ledge, right?). and the guy in the suit is carrying a keyblade...

sorry if someone has already posted something similar to this

se4.jpg

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
SOMEONE?

EVERYONE has posted something about this. Every 6 year old imbecille in existance looked at that pic and thought the same thing.

Find something original or GTFO.

Xehanort: 17

Old Man = Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless)

Old Man's Apprentice = I don't know. Maybe Sora in Evil Form. I think this guy was created from Sora. what is the effect of having two hearts inside one body? Could the Old man's Apprentice be created from Sora when Sora had two hearts in him. Or could he be that Dark keyblade that was created from the Princesses of hearts? I mean we never saw what would happen if Kairi's heart went inside that Dark Keyblade.

I think that Dark Keyblade Transformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back