• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem and Mickey? Anyone else notice? ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zefer

**NO SPOILERS IN HERE PLEASE**

In The secret ansem reports ... the REAL reports i guese you could say ansem talks about him and his friend the king ... now think back to when mickey meets sora for the first time in KHII he hands him the money bag. Now think howd mickey get that? Well Ansem is the org member wit diz in that computer room (which in one of the secret reports ansem says he was in an underground lab under the mansion) anyway in one of the reports the mentions how him and the king are friends ... and now think the money bag ansem had when talking to diz ... hes friends with mickey so bam he gave it to mickey to give to sora ... ok not NEWS or anything but it kinda took a lil bit until it clicked actually just wunderin if anyone else noticed this

I

inhiding

Spoiler Spoiler Show

But you're right about everything else.

And, wrong forum. ^^;

Last edited:

overdrive

Orienter
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zefer

Crap I put it in the wrong forum again? ... I thought it wouldve gone into the main one ... but i guese thatd be a spoiler huh? ... crap .... wheres a mod when ya need them

thanks for letting me know and the box is tempting but i think ill just wait to find out

Blindfolded_Riku

overdrive said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back