• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem and heartless.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

Ok i have read a stupid comment about Ansem and the heartless on a thread here it is.

Ansem created the heartless. (or something like that)

now Ansem did not create the heartless he discovered them under the castle of Hollow Bastion. Sur he created artificial heartless but the true heartless existed long before Ansem. I know this because in the new jump festa 2006 information posted today it says the light and the darkness have always been eternal.

another thing i read was that the hearless are people with out hearts. Now correct me if I am wrong but i believe it says in the Ansem reports that heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts. I could be wrong though because i havn't read them over for a while and i'll do that soon and take this part out if i'm wrong.

Next this is just a theory and i have been stating it rather lots latly on the forums but have not made a thread dicussing it yet. I did this so you can make comments and ask questions about it, ect.... . So here it is.

I think that every disney villian and Ansem are mere puppets being used by the Heartless or darkness and that the true threat is some kind of Lavos sized heartless, the ultiment darkness who wants to consume all and is using the Kh villians to assist them tempting them with power.

Finnaly people have been acting like it was a shock Ansem reurned. I saw that one coming from a mile away. In COM when Riku deafeted Ansem he said that as long as there is Darkness inside your Heart i shall remain. (In other words he is sheilding himslef within the darkness of Riku's heart.) SO Ansem can can not truly be defeated untill Riku's heart is clensed by light. ( that last sentance is a theory)

* If there are any gaps in my theories or opinions please correct me and give me constructive critacizim.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Heartless aren't people without hearts, they ARE the heart which is ironic.
The hearts taken by the Heartless become Heartless themselves.
- Ansems report 4

*Possible Spoilers* (highlight to read)
I read that an Org member says that the Org created light and darkness. It was in the trailer at TGS2006. The exact quote is "Light and darkness were made, and we were the ones who made them."

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well that's what they said. Using CoM as evidence, these guys don't last very long so it would have been the first members of the Organisation. As for them being puppets, puppets of the Organisation maybe, but there was a quote in the 13 point list from DD/ASAS that said "We have come for you, my liege" and "You are the source of all heartless." which makes me question my previous opinion. I have changed my mind. This is what I think now:

Ansem didn't create the heartless but he did create the current type of heartless. They used to be different but Ansem messed with nature and created these abominations unintentionally. They now see him as their creator because he made them the way they are and even became one of them. My theory is that they were originally just like Ansem, human-like in every way except that they had no heart. The order comes to him to get him to help them control the heartless in order to obtain their goal of Kingdom Hearts and ultimately becoming human again. That's just my theory though.

dark_light13

you had some good points but if the order are truly the creators of light and dark then you pretty much agree with me only that the order is in place of darkness but then agian i think that puppets of off darkness makes more sense and i still dont like the fact that the order created light and darkness its just to far fetched. to me that would be a dissapointment.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Who knows, maybe the Org. is the decendant remains of a cult that WAS darkness itself and they merely believe that, after all this time, they created darkness because that's the way the story was passed on to them. Either or neither of us could be correct. Oh well, I have to go for now. I'll be back for this tomorrow.

X

XEDELAS

ahem please read my theorie on ansem it can be find in the kh1 thread

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
dark_light13 said:
Ok i have read a stupid comment about Ansem and the heartless on a thread here it is.

Ansem created the heartless. (or something like that)

now Ansem did not create the heartless he discovered them under the castle of Hollow Bastion. Sur he created artificial heartless but the true heartless existed long before Ansem. I know this because in the new jump festa 2006 information posted today it says the light and the darkness have always been eternal.

another thing i read was that the hearless are people with out hearts. Now correct me if I am wrong but i believe it says in the Ansem reports that heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts. I could be wrong though because i havn't read them over for a while and i'll do that soon and take this part out if i'm wrong.

Next this is just a theory and i have been stating it rather lots latly on the forums but have not made a thread dicussing it yet. I did this so you can make comments and ask questions about it, ect.... . So here it is.

I think that every disney villian and Ansem are mere puppets being used by the Heartless or darkness and that the true threat is some kind of Lavos sized heartless, the ultiment darkness who wants to consume all and is using the Kh villians to assist them tempting them with power.

Finnaly people have been acting like it was a shock Ansem reurned. I saw that one coming from a mile away. In COM when Riku deafeted Ansem he said that as long as there is Darkness inside your Heart i shall remain. (In other words he is sheilding himslef within the darkness of Riku's heart.) SO Ansem can can not truly be defeated untill Riku's heart is clensed by light. ( that last sentance is a theory)

* If there are any gaps in my theories or opinions please correct me and give me constructive critacizim.
First of all, you are right. Ansem created most of the Heartless. The original ones are the Shadow and Darkside.

Darkness is in everyone's heart. It isn't the Heartless that brings it out, only that person.

Every Disney villain was being used as puppets. Remember what Riku said? He said that Maleficient was another puppet.

And it is quite a shock Ansem has returned. But then again, we must have been expecting it. Ansem lost his body and heart, but did not lose his heart. His soul is in Diz, which is why Diz is just a shell of Ansem or a shadow of his former self. Ansem has returned because he is still in Riku's heart. So either Riku has to turn to the light or he will have to die.

Hope that explains it to people.

AinzX

Also neo shadow are non artificial. Here's one thing that's puzzling me - in the recent PV it shows the 'laser-like projectiles' hitting heartless and then the heartless revert into hearts - why?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
AinzX said:
Also neo shadow are non artificial. Here's one thing that's puzzling me - in the recent PV it shows the 'laser-like projectiles' hitting heartless and then the heartless revert into hearts - why?
Yeah! I thought that was weird. Who knows? Anyone have any theories they wish to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back