• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem 2 Level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I was around that level when I fought him, and he was no problem you just have to be using the right weapons and strategy against him.

Can you try telling me what weapons you have equipped, abilities, accessories and items you use in battle?

turin

it will be easier if you level up a little more. But he is beatable at that level. Personally, I loved fighting the final battles when I was at the mid 50's to low 60's level. Because it was more challenging. One you reach the higher levels it becomes to easy. However, it is good to attain those high levels when facing the 4 secret bosses (look them you if you don't know about them). And when fighting in the harder levels at the colosseum. I forget what the hard cups were called. I think they were Hades and Titan. Especially if you try them solo you should be at a higher level.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
MP Rage is completely necessary for that battle. Depending on what you chose and what you gave up (sword, staff, shield) at the beginning of the game, you may have it, and if not you should level up until you get it.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Level: 60 or Higher
Equipment: Atleast 3 HP Items and 2 Stat Increasing Items(If you can hold more items, equip moreHP ones)
Abilities: All Special Attacks(Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum, etc.)

Strategy: Listen to what he says. If he laughs, dodge roll becuase he'll shoot crescent shaped blades at you. If he sais "Final Darkness" And floats up in the air, run, or dodge roll. Youll see why you have to run away.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Ansem is beatable at level 60 or lower, bt if you'e played the game so many times like I have, he's not a challenge at any level. Nonetheless, you might want to have at least a full stock of Elixirs. Not for this battle, but for the next one. You might have to use at least one, if you hav MP Rage, you probably won't need it.

As far as strategy goes, it's like what Ragnarok said, just listen to him to know the signs for when to move. The obvious one is wen the screen gets darker, he starts glowing and says, "My strength returns." Just Dodge Roll to avoid his Heartless Guardian's popping out of the floor at you.

Just a little tip. When he says, "Take this" and chases you around in his shield, if you time your Guard perfectly, you can stop him in mid move. You'll get some XP Points too.

Key Kaliber

My former boyfriend beat him at lvl. 48 and he pestered me about it for so long. Don't ask me how he did it.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
first time i beat him was at level 74. first time i fought him was 53. my record now is 47. i would suggest being around 70 something and for cumtomize have cure,aero,and last dont matter. for abilites all the ones that say something like keep 1 hp after____ and mp rage and the things like stike raid,sonic rave,ars aracum,ragnarok.
hope that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back