• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anselm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
How bout no....Just because they have similar names doesn't mean they are connected.

X DoubleSunday

I think he means maybe is this where they got his name. Now i'm not agreeing or disagreeing but i'm at least respecting his idea/theory.

Zell2008

Website
www.freewebs.com
Maybe and i'm just saying, maybe their not the sqame person but related like family. Maybe Anselm was Ansems dad or brother or uncle or something like that. Or maybe he changed his name so that now one would find him so that he would be able to fool the people around him. Maybe the heartless wanted his heart so when he turned to darkness he changed his name so that he could rule.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Zell2008 said:
Maybe and i'm just saying, maybe their not the sqame person but related like family. Maybe Anselm was Ansems dad or brother or uncle or something like that. Or maybe he changed his name so that now one would find him so that he would be able to fool the people around him. Maybe the heartless wanted his heart so when he turned to darkness he changed his name so that he could rule.

Um, I think that they meant that Anselm was an actual philosipher. ^_^

I think they have some sort of correalation. His character was probobly based off of this Anselm fella. I mean they hold close to the same ideals i guess. I'd have to do some research on Anselm. It's a good idea though.

~J <X3

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zell2008 said:

Stop it. Shut yo mouth.

They're not related, PERHAPS the name came from it, but the chances are slim.

Dis it ever occur to any of you that not everything in KH is that crucial?

UnknownEnigma

haha i thought you misspelled ansem so it gave me a chuckle....hmm i never really knew this. Anselm, pretty crazy name, but i think its a coinsidence also....nothign to crazy but if he came up with all his chracters having some sort of special name from someone important....thanks thats his deal....look at "Cloud" what great guy is tht? lol

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
No, I mean Anselm. Look on answers.com or wikipedia.com, I saw Anselm on a poster in my R.E class (Religous Education) and I tried to jot down some notes.
AngelofDestiny said:
Completely in the WRONG section.
How? THIS IS IN THE KINGDOM HEARTS SECTION, AND GUESS WHAT IT'S RELATED TO? NUMH.
Oh crap, and look at this. http://www.philosophypages.com/ph/anse.htm
IT LOOKS LIKE ANSEM! DUN DUN DUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back