• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another World, Another Bounty : First Shot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Welcome to the first saga of Another World, Another Bounty. I am DA and I along with several others will reveal to you our story. Each one of us control a particular specimen, each one unique and it is our job as the 'Story-tellers' to control and guide the specimens.

First off, let me welcome you to Crossed Gates HQ where the best of the best are summoned and given the job of bounty hunter. What kind of bounties are we hunting? Let us say that they are unique as well and very dangerous. It is our job to hunt and bring them down. However, failure to do so will bring a penalty upon you so I ask that you be prepared for our journey begins...

------------

Abel grabbed his head in pain and opened his eyes. Wasnt he vaporised in that last attack? According to his calculations, the amount of Chi and Ether clashing against each other should have vaporised everything in a 20 mile radius...He blinke d and pressed a few buttons on the keyboard in front of him. His surroundings which was a swirl of black and red turned white before two slits appeare with a small sound similiar to an airlock opening. The slits grew larger and eventually, it opened up enough to create a large hole.

He peered out, hand straying to Juunai just in case. He was met with very shiny surroundings, the floors were pure white and practically shining whereas the walls were a mix of green and blue. This area...He had never been here before wherever 'here' was...He scratched his head, slightly confused.

'Hello? Anyone here?'

'Ah! Youre awake, Mister Abel!'

Abel jumped and by instinct drew out Juunai, its tip dangerously close to the previous speaker. He blinked and eyed the person before him. The speaker was a young male, probably in his 20s with tanned skin and blond hair which was slicked back. He was dressed in beige pants, a white dress shirt neatly tucked in and a black vest with blue stripes over his shirt. The man flinched at the speed Abel drew out his sword and pushed it aside lightly.

'Um...Please do not panic, Mister Abel. My name is Jacob and I have been assigned to lead you to The Hall of Fates.'

Abel, being the calm man he is, sheathed his chokuto and began to speak. 'I'm sorry...Jacob. Where exactly are we? How do you know my name?' Abel bombarded Jacob with questions, not realising that the area around him dissapeared before he arrived in a dark room already filled with a few people.

'Everything will be made clear. But now...Wait for the Boss.'

Endgame

:D
"Is everything ready?"
The speaker's curt, crisp tone rang out jarringly through the hold of the cargo ship as he adjusted his trademark reflective glasses, gazing upon a battery of missiles being loaded into a stealth bomber. His subordinates merely grunted. The Los Plagas virus had it's advantages, but didn't afford the victim speech.

A pinging noise signified the arrival the elevator behind him, and Albert Wesker knew his nemesis had arrived.

"Chris Redfield. You're far too late this time, Chris."

"Stop right there, Wesker!"

Wesker couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the genericity of the statement. Did the former S.T.A.R.S member actually expect him to just stop?

"I'm afraid not, Chris. It's regrettable I don't have time to kill you, but the dimensional anomaly will close in five minutes. With this anomaly, I'll be able to enter new worlds entirely, and with Uroboros, and the powerful inhabitants of those worlds, I'll be able to force evolution upon our race, giving birth to the new, golden age of mankind. Can't you see? I'm saving us from ourselves, Chris."

"Wesker!" shouted his nemesis, but it was too late. In a blur of motion, the former S.T.A.R.S commander leapt aboard the cargo ramp of the bomber.

"Farewell, Chris." He muttered, as the ramp sealed shut behind him.

With a roar, flame burst from the bomber's turbines, and it launched, lancing directly across the sky into a swirling malestrom of energy, which closed behind him.

"Anima..."
Seymour Guado's dualect tones were a stark contrast to the jarring voice of Wesker, as he moved thoughtfully through the bowels of Yevon's capital.

"So, Sin's power is derived of a Fayth, not unlike an aeon. It would be only fitting, then, that Fayth could be used to summon other things. Say... a portal? A gateway to a new world entirely?"

His questions were met only with silence as he reached his destination. A chamber, buried far beneath the city, beneath even the secret chambers housing that monstrosity Vegnagun. Oh, Seymour knew of Vegnagun. In fact, he planned to put it to use. He'd had the temple's scientists working on creating a minature support machina based on it's design, known as 'Mortibody'.

But that was not his concern right now. Before him lay a vast tableau, thousands of bodies encased within stone.

A Fayth, comparable in size and power to that of Zanarkand's Dream.

"How many other worlds are subject to this never-ending spiral? The spiral of death. But in the very nature of a spiral, it hasd not only a beginning, but also an end..."

These same thoughts traced their way through the mind of Lord Genome, seated upon his grandouise throne at the apex of his capital city.

"Spiral Power. Can we truly overcome the Anti-Spiral alone? We are defeated, trapped like animals, forced to hide and exist in fear. But..."

He rose to his feet, clenching his fist.

"...But the power of the Spiral can break through anything. Foes, Space, Time... even Dimensions. Surely a world must exist where I can find power, weapons... something to defeat the Anti-Spiral.

The chamber darkened at his whim as he collapsed back onto his throne, deep in thought.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Damn that man, stuck in the thoughts of money and failing to see the potential...what a fool for thinking if things stay the same our family would live in prosperity for ages. He does not know of what the masses can do, and how glorious and powerful we could be by creating the Grovolinni Family. Well, soon, yes very soon, I will have my way. It matters not that he has banished me from the family company and disregards my ideals. I will soon acquire the power to overthrow him and mold the world in my favor.

*Knock Knock*

"Hmm, is that you my faithful secretary Jacobsin? If so enter." Upon his command a man entered the room, quickly turning around and bolting every single lock on the door. Turing around, he stepped out into the sunlight that penetrated the large windows. The sun was setting, so it gave off an orange glow that shone throughout the room. His tall and average figure created a shadow that stretched across the room. He has long, teal blue hair and his eyes are a shining hazel color. With the light reflecting of his pale skin, he approached the desk in a hurry, sweating and panting as if he ran here.

"First of I told you to call me by my first name, Zach, for although I work for you I assume we are still friends. And second, this is no time to just sit there! We need to get you out of here. Your father is sending in his guards to bring you into custody on the charges of planning a coup! We need to leave!" Spoke Zach while he was catching his breath before continuing on, "Now I looked up the data on the anomoly we saw last month, and it turns out you were correct sir. It is indeed a portal to anothe dimension, however as to what is on the other side cannot be determined unless-"

"Unless we go in." Interupted Max, now staring off into nothing, lost in thought. "Well then, just call me Mr. Guinea Pig. Listen Zach, I am going through the portal and I am going to continue my plans from there. You must gather what little supporters I have here and go into hiding understand? Do not forget to take any weaponary and technolgy my personal scientists discovered, it may come in handy later on for us. Go, he knows not that you are on my side yet, so you have time to flee. I wish you luck, and I will be back." Giving a nod of the head, Zach made his way to the giant oak doors and grasped the metallic handles, creaking it open as he glanced outside. Seeing it was all clear, he gave one last look to Max and headed out.

"Now then, it seems the match has begun father. I hope you understand what you are getting yourself into old man, for I am one who cannot lose." Max said as he pounded his fist upon the steel table, knocking over a cup of pens and pencils which scattered across the floor. He went over to a portrait of his father on the opposite wall, and knocking it off revealed a hidden passage. Now, he was able to navigate through the entire 70 story building until he reached the roof. As he exited the ventilation system, he was spotted by a card. "Tch, figures. Can't let me leave in peace..."

As the guard lunged at Max, he shifted his weight so as the fool lost balance after his punch missed horribly, and thrust a kunai with lightning speed into the man's chest. "Stop crying you ogre, and listen up. You are going to live, unless you bleed to death, and as being such give my old man a message for me: The rise of the Grovolinni Family has begun, and we will take command the very moment your head is dethroned from your body." finished Max with a smirk, now running towards the eastern side of the building, jumping off into the setting sun and downward 10 stories before he vanished, gone for what was to be a long time until he could return...

After the sudden rush of lights and sounds, he found himself sprawled across a white floor, surrounded by oddly colored walls of green and blue. "...Where...where am I?"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In a manner that would have been rather similar to Lord Genome, Raedel sat in a chair, although it was no royal throne, and nor was it several kilometres above ground. His right hand was clenched in a fist against his face, and the elbow rested upon an arm rest. He moved his fingers slightly, in calm, almost practised movements, and brushed the thinly-shaved and -trimmed hair on his chin and around his mouth. It was the only hair on his entire head. His cranium was bald and very dully shiny, reflecting the soft lighting in the hangar he now sat in.

The hanger was, by any standard, large. It was larger than those that would store the biggest of conventional-travel aeroplanes. The hanger was also around one hundred metres in height, accomodating for the large vehicles it contained. One such vehicle was Raedel's very own. Tall and menacing, its body variations of dark grey and brown, was Hyakujuu. Its body was made of angular shapes that blended well together, and gave the impression that the massive humanoid mech had muscles. On its head was an almost-ring-shaped set of horns, that jutted out of the head, before lining up with it and curving gently back, like Raedel's own.

Raedel was aware of other such vehicles within the hangar, but he paid them little attention. While not arrogant nor conceited, Raedel was confident in his and Hyakujuu's ability to take them down if the need arose. Such were the powers of the man and the mech. Well, man was perhaps not the best term to describe Raedel. He was certainly male in gender, and part of his body was pretty much human, save for his waist down, which was all covered in fur and reverse-jointed legs. Like a horses legs; Raedel was a faun.

I wait around as long as my patience allows me, and still I make no progress. This group, this organisation, is perfect for me to get back home. They have, somewhere, wormholes and all sorts of other modes of travel that can transfer between worlds. Countless wormholes for countless worlds. Surely there was on that linked back to my own?

The Beastman, for that would be his classification in his native universe, then stood up, and an automatic light switched on in response to his movement. A simple yet intimidating series of blood-red tattoos ran over all of Raedel's human body, save for his neck and head. "Someone had better give me something to do damned soon." He spoke in a low growling voice. Logic dictated that the more worlds he visited, the greater the chance of finding one that was his own. Similarly, the higher rank he was, the greater number of worlds he would be allowed to visit.

Metasoul

Metasoul was sitting atop his throne, balancing the tip of his sword on one finger. His opposite elbow was supporting his head as he leant on it with his face to the side. His throne was on a balcony which was overlooking a huge room. A room that was decorated with a number of stained glass windows. The room was very high, high enough to store a mech. The demon prince flicked the sword into the air, stood up, and caught it in his hand by the hilt. He looked down at his feet, then raised his head up into the sky and yelled. "I'M BORED!!!"

Soon after that, one of his most trusted acolytes walked into the room. He was dressed in a cloaked robe that hung down past his feet. You couldn't see his eyes not his face for that matter so there wasnt much to tell about the man.

'Forgive me for this intrusion but the human's are gathering outside our walls. It looks like they're preparing for an attack.'

Metasoul sighed as he placed his hand around his face. "again?" he said as if this isnt the first time the Human's have tried this

The man in the robe nodded slowly. "on the other hand, i have some good news."
"better than humans attacking?"
"yes my lord"
Metasoul could sense the man's eyes moving in a circular motion beneath his hood.
"it seems that our mages have finally finished the incantation translation."
Metasoul's eyes searched the ground, "and?" his arm waving in front of him.
"it says that another world... well several world's can be opened using this portal. our mages have actually gained attunement with the different style of magic so they can open the portal whenever you give the word."

"Has anyone actually tried going through it yet? How do we know it works?"

"we dont... thats wh..."
his sentence was cut short by a large boulder slamming into the side of the building.

"Ashanti? Protect my people."

The acolyte made them both float to the ground floor of the building before replying.
"your will be done." he pointed to an open archway in the wall, "the portal is that way, i can sense the magic working. Jump through while i hold them off."

With a nod of the head and a quick check of his equipment. Metasoul tore off into the dark corridor with the sounds of gunshots and magic crackling behind him. He whispered out loud to himself "may the demon from within you unleash upon our enemies"

A sudden flash of light hit Metasoul's eyes and he was blinded for a while. Once his sight adjusted he could see that both the mages have been slain, both lying on the ground with their throats bleeding. Just beyond them, a massive circular portal, glowing with yellow. As he stepped forwards a sword was thrust in front of his face from the left side. In the corner of his eye he could see a trained Human swordsman, recognisable by the unique insignia he wore accross his chest.
"so the dog sends you to do his dirty work huh?" Metasoul said with a smirk running accross his face.
"thats a pretty impressive portal uve got there... Where does it lead scum?" the swordsman stepped in front of Metasoul as he spoke.
"It leads to the demon underworld where i am going to command a thousand demon soldiers through this portal to wreak havoc on your perfect world filled with fake happiness and rich housing. Your rivers will run with blood." Metasoul was holding in laughter.
"SCUM! Speak now while your tounge is still active."
Metasoul reached for the .45 calibre pistol which was hidden underneath his black and red trenchcoat.
"I'll call the portal off on one condition"
"and what is this condition u speak of?" as he opened a direct link using magic to the Human commander.
"the condition is that you leave my people alone. and that you never come here again"
The human commander thought about this for a moment "done" he said "now if you'll just...."
"nuh uh uh. I havent finished yet. my last condition is..."
"Yes?" the commander said with intrigue.
"Is that you dodge this" Metasoul quickly spun around and knoced the Swordsman to the ground using a strong calf muscle. His sword was to far to reach but he tried hopelessly to grasp it. Metasoul shrugged and said, "to slow" and shot the Swordsman in the throat.

Bastard humans... always leaving a mess.

Metasoul then walked up and through the portal.
The trip through dimensions was smoother than he thought. He was now standing, or floating (he couldn't tell) in a white room, with Portals to different worlds surrounding him. "Where the... What the hell is THIS!?"

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Max just stood there, in awe by the multitude of people, some in robots, some on foot, some not even human at all, just clustered in one giant room. As he surveyed the loud and crowded room, he picked up the sight of many other portals similar to the one he himself just recently jumped through. So, in a way this must be a crossroads of sorts. All of the many, many worlds and dimensions are connected to this single place. But, just what is this place? It can't be hostile, no one has attacked me yet, and most of the people here look as confused as me. Just, what is this place?

Suddenly, on cue with his self-asked question, a man popped up in his face, beaming a smile that stretched across is face. Startled, Max withdrew backwards and readied a kunai in case. However, the person, no, thing? Definitely a hard one to describe. It was short, lime green skinned, and it appeared to have a gooey body, yet was able to hold a solid form and even wear clothing. What really amazed Max was, it was hovering? Yes, just floating there, just high enough to meet Max face to face. After an eerie silence between the two as Max stared at this new being, it finally spoke up.

"Welcome my good sir! You must be Maxwell Grovolinni III! It is an honor to make your acquaintance. My name is Gnajr." squeaked the talking ooze, "I know you may have tons of questions, but those must wait, but do not worry they will be answered. Now, off to The Hall of Fates!" And before Max could even respond, they were suddenly shifted to a new area. It was a darker room, and while being much less crowded than the previous room still contained a few stranger entities to Max.

"Ok, so now what?" questioned Max, "I am not the type that likes to be kept in the dark about things, so could we please start and answer some questions? Were is this? What does your organization do? And...what is this...Gnajr you said? Yes, that was it." He now started giving a quick glance across the room, looking at his fellow puzzled dimension travelers. This could...be very beneficial for me. I can easily create a force strong enough to overthrow my father with ease by gathering beings from other dimensions. But first, I must know what exactly they do here...

Metasoul

Metasoul flicked the hair out of his eyes as he lent on one of the far walls away from everybody else.
hmp. i smell humans. they seem to be different however. not like the ones that I have encountered
He stroked the barrel of his gun inside his trench coat. A voice came from next to him. "Greetings kind sir."
Metasoul whiped out the pistol and held it to the green creatures' head. He looked directly into the creatures eyes as the green goo moulded around the tip of the gun. The creature was shocked.
"Take three steps back. Turn around. And forget I was here." Metasoul said in a piercing low voice.
"But sir. We are about to start the introduction."
Metasoul looked around with his eyes, still holding the gun to the thing's head. He could see that everybody was quiet and staring at him. He also noticed that they had their hands on their weapons.
what is stopping them? What is this place. I'll let this monstrosity live and hopefully find something out
With a push of the gun against its head, the green gooey monster scampered away.
Wasn't even loaded. Metasoul let out a low laugh to himself.
Suddenly bright lights filled the room. Metasoul could see a figure.
i swear to god if this person...or thing isn't going to tell us whats going on... things are going to get very.... Red
besides what the hell is 'the hall of fates'

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In frustration from lack of action, Raedel slammed his fist hard on the wall behind him. The action was done with no particular goal in mind, but it seemed to produce some result. Out of a slot in the wall a floor above the faun came a small drone, hovering through the air on a spinning and glowing ring. It had a single large camera-like lense for an eye, a small antenna atop its head, and two prongs beneath the camera, one for a speaker, the other for a microphone.

"For me?" Raedel spoke in a comical voice, apparently flabergasted that not only was there now a mission up for grabs, but that it had been assigned to him. The machine, controlled by a sentient being from a remote location, hovered up and down rapidly, nodding. Raedel then extended his hand towards the drone, and removed the two prongs beneath its camera. Raedel then pushed the thing against his face, and the two prongs adjusted and reshaped until there was a small headset. This was standard procedure, as far as Raedel could tell. A drone would follow you to make sure you killed the mark, and a headset would be used to relay necessary mission information.

Immediately, in preparation for the mission, Raedel began climbing up his mech, but stopped as the voice in the headset told him, that while the mark was powerful, size limitations dictated he would not need it. Raedel let go and dropped down to the ground with a thud, and moved across to the middle of the hangar. On it was a slingshot device designed to propel mechs and other vehicles with necessary speeds through the portals that the organisation used to connect to various worlds. Raedel slotted his hooves into two small grooves, intended for light aircraft.

It wasn't necessary that Raedel be propelled through the portal, the faun just loved the speed and the feeling of open flight. Getting himself ready, a chunky door the height and width of the hanger opened down from the slingshot rails. Behind it was a massive portal, spiralling, wobbling, rippling and burning with energy of all different varieties and colours. Raedel particularly liked the spiral qualities of the portal.

Just as Raedel was about to blast off, he spoke a single word into his headset: "Name?"

A few seconds later, Raedel repeated what he heard, before he blasted through the portal at close to the speed of sound.

"Ulquiorra Schiffer."

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: Short, but it is an open invite for action.

He sat upon a throne of stone in the barren wastelands of Hueco Mundo. Silence pervaded his every thought. Despair is his sanctimony, and his peace shall not be shattered by any being. However, today it seemed that it would be.

"I sense a powerful forced headed this way, but I do not know where from. If it is Aizen's wish that I remain, I shall. I welcome you, wanderer."

Ulquiorra stood up, striding across the room with incredible agility, but showing no signs of motion in his form, as if he simply glided across the surface of the ground. With no emotion showing in his face, he drew his blade and stared off in the distance, silent, waiting for the first strike. Precious time could not be wasted here, he was needed elsewhere. The intruders would soon reach the inner sanctum of Los Noches, and it would be his job to greet them when they arrived.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Stepping upon the demon realm, Canto could only stare at the ugly landscape. He hated being here and it only reminded him of his demonic heritage. Taking some more steps, Canto only thought of how he's gonna beat Virgil. There was one reason he was doing all this and it was to find the demon hunter Dante. Suddenly several Reapers seemingly dropped out of the sky, attempting to impede his movements and keep him from reaching Virgil, probably an invitation. Pulling out his sword, Canto slashed forward, destroying one reaper. Another reaper slashed forward, missing as canto jumped up onto the blade. He spun around, cutting the reaper's head off. Then jumping forward between the last two, he swung his sword swiftly, cutting both reapers down. Looking foward, a portal of mass demonic energy had taken form. It had seemed the last reaper was the key to unlocking the door to Virgil. "Virgil, i'm close. Very close and I got my invitation to your little birthday party." Canto said as he stepped through the portal.

Staring at the two females trying to kill him, Ikasu could only think of how Vash will be. Meryl jumped forward, pulling out her humongous gun and shooting out a giant X. Jumping over it, Ikasu dashed forward right as he landed, pulling out a kunai as he moved. Milly reacted rather quickly, pulling out two guns and shooting right at Ikasu. Noticing the small details with his sharingan, he threw the kunai, aiming at the first bullet. The kunai slammed into the first bullet, causing it to veer off course and into the second bullet, knocking it out of the air. "Gotta do better then that." Ikasu commented on their attempt. Leaping toward Meryl, he kicked her in the face. Landing, Ikasu pivoted and struck Meryl with roundhouse kick, sending her off her feet. He came backwards, and hit Milly in the stomach with a back kick. She was sent flying back, rolling across the ground. He walked up to her and grabbed her by her collar. "Where is Vash the Stampede?" Ikasu asked calmly.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The tall and lanky spiky-blonder-haired man with the small, round-lensed, orange-tinted glasses and the massive red coat sat happily in the bar, chugging down another large quantity of alcoholic drink. He was unsure which one of his it might have been, but he just knew, or was actually oblivious, as he was to many things, what number drink he was up to. It was certain that he had drunk enough to forget his number, or to lose count. Others around the bar egged him on, their own glasses brimming with frothing alcohol and their stomachs in a similar state to their glasses. The man let out a long, loud and content belch when he finished his glass. Vash the Stampede was certainly a misleading one.

No one would have taken this jolly drink-loving man to have been responsible for the destruction of two whole cities, each in one night and in one fell swoop. The men in the bar certainly didn't, and half the time Vash didn't seem to either. Nevertheless, someone somewhere was aware of the dangers of Vash the Stampede, and aware of just who and where he was. That would explain the strange man outside the bar delivering a serious beating to the two woman of the Bernadelli Insurance Company, Meryl and Milly. Their duty: To follow Vash the Stampede and both measure and minimize any and all damage inflicted by Vash as direct or collateral damage. Most of the time it was actually those hunting the sixty-billion double-dollar bounty on his head.

Vash's drunken stupor seemed to fade suddenly and dramatically when he heard his name mentioned, somewhere outside the bar. He knew Milly and Meryl to be there, but this voice he heard was not a familiar one and it was not sounding friendly. Then, his drunkedness seemed to reappear in full force once more, and Vash excused himself from the other drinkers, pretending to go outside the pub to alleviate a full bladder. He pushed open the swinging double-doors of the pub and walked out just as drunk as he had when he stood up from the stool.

A man in a navy-blue shirt with a strange number of zippers, a purple rope belt, biege shorts and large black and grey boots was standing near Meryl. In fact, he was the reason Meryl was standing. He currently held her roughly by the collar, but his eyes were very intently focussed on Vash, and looked rather quizzical too. He seemed surprised, as anyone might be, that one as deadly as Vash the Stampede might come stumbling out of a bar in a drunken stupor.

The Humanoid Typhon, the first official Act of God on Humanity, remained drunk despite the penetrating stare, and tried engaging in some lively conversation, words slightly slurred, in a happy tone:

"Did I hear my name called?"

==========

Raedel's first appearance into Hueco Mundo happened in the middle of a massive and pale sand dune. As such, the faun hit it and burst out the other side in a brilliant explosion of a white sand-cloud. He rolled to a stop around two hundred metres away, such was his speed. Once stationary, he took the time to spit the unpleasent sand out of his mouth, and assess the world he was in. It looked physical enough, but Raedel couldn't help but feel there was something more to it. He also felt the Spiral Power within him stronger than usual, as if something about the world was making it do that.

Raedel then looked around further. Endless sand dunes as far as the eye could see. An unusually-crescented moon hung in the black and lightly-clouded sky. Trees made of some kind of crystal or rock, and lacking any kind of foliage, stuck up out of the ground. Raedel kept turning, and his gaze immediately fixed upon something in the distance. Well, to Raedel it appeared to be close, because of it's massive size. A gently-sloping down, with four towers around it, that stuck out of the sand directly up, and were flat topped. Raedel felt it necessary to reach the structure, and believed it offered a better insight, if not the direct location, to his target, Ulquiorra.

A voice flashed into Raedel's ear, and he remembered the headset he had on. Apparently the building was actually not close, just ridiculously sized. Several dozen kilometres in diameter was the rough size of the dome. Raedel whistled. He was aware of structures much bigger, but none such in a place like this, he had been told, that lacked any great technology. And it was a single piece of whatever its material, too! Not wasting time, Raedel promptly grew a pair of large wings, cloaked in thick brown feathers. An unusual feature of the wings was that they had what appeared to have aeroplane engines in the middle of each. Such was intentionl, and unusually, natural. They worked exactly like normal jet engines worked, and a litle bit better. As Raedel flew, air would be dragged into the engines, and would thus be inside him. Raedel could then make use of his most impressive powers, and multiply the amount of oxygen to a huge degree whilst still being inside the 'engines'. Then, using similar powers, he would multiply the body heat in the wings till the oxygen exploded, and forced him further forward.

Raedel jumped high into the air, thirty or fourty metres, and then began descending quickly. At the last second, he pulled sharply up, and enough air was let into the 'engines' that they could take effect, and Raedel rocketed off with a trail of black smoke following him.

Last edited:

Metasoul

Metasoul heard a small buzzing noise in his ear. similiar to a bee or fly whizzing around, but this one spoke to him.
'we knew you wouldnt take kindly to a headset moulding around your head so we decided to give you a smaller method. We have implanted a small device inside your brain via your ear canals. The device is hooked up to your eyes so we can see what you see, and the microphone is connected to your ears and the back of your throat so we can hear everything as well.'

Figuring that there was no way out of this Metasoul just gave a heavy sigh and spoke the following words.
'Right. Who am i killing first? If i'm going to be apart of this bounty hunting party, i'll need a challenge or at least something i can learn from.'

The device said, 'well since you are new to this and nobody has seen your true potential we are going to beset you with the task of removing the one called Blade from our list. Good luck on your mission.'

Metasoul sighed as he stepped onto the launch pad.
'Sir you will need a vehicle of some sort to handle the amount of speed you will witness.' The launchpad co-ordinater said.
'oh shut up. i can handle it, im not a pathetic weakling.'

So he launched himself through the portal which moulded around his body and all the facial features of himself as he passed through it. He skidded along the ground as he landed. huh. that tickled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back