• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another World, Another Bounty : First Shot(Always Joinable/Sign Ups/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I gots an idea for another world. Star Ocean series. I've only played one of them but Albel the Wicked would be a good Mark. As would Maria and even Fayt. Well...most of the main cast and enemies. Put put someone like Pepita and Sophia as low ranked Marks. They kinda suck at combat. ...Unless Sophia gets some of her Symbology on your ass. Then you're fucked.

Rikken Omnious

Okay all ready to be finalised hope this is gd enough ive been out of practice

Name: Yuuto Takahiro

Appearance: About 180cms tall with dark brown hair and blue eyes, he has a firm build and sharp features. His clothes consist of a short blue shirt that has the left sleeve torn off to the shoulder and a right sleeve that goes to his wrist. The shirt is collared and the shirt goes all the way down covering his chest to his waist. He has two black fingerless gloves on his hands. He has one black quiver of strange looking arrows hanging from his back as well as another quiver hanging from his waist that hold his pair of black jeans on. Several pouches are tied to his thighs and legs. He wears black boots on his feet.

Weapon:

Lapetos Orestes (to pierce the mountains) :~ A callapsable Bow that folds into a hand piece not much larger than the handle used to steady it. When it is not in use it is stored in a pouch on his waist.

Abilities :

Sound Release: Creates a Shockwave along the point of the arrow allowing it to produce tremendous force and damage.

Keen Eyesight: He is able to see over long distances with the use of image intenifiers, this also enables him to see weakneses in his opponents armour.

Energy Draw: Whilst drawing the arrow back, energy is gathered inside the arrows tip. This stored energy is then released once the arrow comes into contact with the body or another object there is a delay of a few seconds before a huge forward directed blast issues forth from the tip obliterating anything in a straight line in front of the arrow.

Special:

Final Cut: This arrow cuts straight through the victim slicing them in half or slicing off limbs or weapons in half.

Bio: (To be updated periodically throughout story)

Other:

Theme Song: Polyamorous ~ Breaking Benjiman
Battle Theme: Blow Me Away ~ Breaking Benjiman
Victory : The Game ~ Disturbed

Akans

「moriya」
Hey Rikken! Long time no see!
Dragon Ball Z??? just throwing it out there
Lol if Kalik survives DBZ he'll be able to own the rest of the population hands down.
But really... it is *kinda* hard to assassinate world destroyers :p

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We need some guys with more mechs, Raedel's got to have some large and mechanical competition and opposition.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Name: Tsuraku Yakha

Appearance: http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u273/HushedAngel/DN%20Angel/dark.jpg?t=1244459621
Looking for a better pic now

Weapon:

High Frequency Blade: A blade that Vibrates at Ultra High Frequencies and is capable of Cutting through all materials.

Dual Machine Pistols: Custom Built Pistols Made to fire 26 shots per Cartridge. Each bullet is Gas Expansive(Means it blows up Bigtime)

Abilities :

Gravity: Manipulate Gravity for high speed flight and to glow down enemies.

ChainGun: Using gravity in combination with the Machine pistols, Can lower the gravity in the bullets path so that it moves at a much fater pace and increases the damage, and speeds up release of the bullets.

Teleportation: Teleports through the battlefield, and can be used to escape from attacks, or can be used along with gravity to make an extremely fast offensive attack which cannot be seen.

Special:

Air release: Gains control of the Particles in the air which allows the ability to block the Passage of air to a target, causing the enemy to freeze, suffocate, then die.

Bio:

Other:

Is this OK? And I'll finish it shortly xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back