• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another World, Another Bounty : First Shot(Always Joinable/Sign Ups/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hells yeah you guys was just waitin' fo' this bad boi.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hmm... I've only played the first three in the series so the only places that I can think of are the main areas of 1 and 3. Primarily the base for Shadow Moses or even the Jungle. I forget the name of the giant Metal Gear in 2 so I didn't really count that one.

Rikken Omnious

(work in progress Ascention would you pls have a look and tell me if anything is wrong with this so far?)

Name: Yuuto Takahiro

Appearance: About 180cms tall with dark brown hair and blue eyes, he has a firm build and sharp features. His clothes consist of a short blue shirt that has the left sleeve torn off to the shoulder and a right sleeve that goes to his wrist. The shirt is collared and the shirt goes all the way down covering his chest to his waist. He has two black fingerless gloves on his hands. He has one black quiver of strange looking arrows hanging from his back as well as another quiver hanging from his waist that hold his pair of black jeans on. Several pouches are tied to his thighs and legs. He wears black boots on his feet.

Weapon:

Lapetos Orestes (to pierce the mountains) :~ A callapsable Bow that folds into a hand piece not much larger than the handle used to steady it. When it is not in use it is stored in a pouch on his waist.

Abilities :

Sound Release: Creates a Shockwave along the point of the arrow allowing it to produce tremendous force and damage.

Solid Knotch:

Energy Draw: Whilst drawing the arrow back, energy is gathered inside the arrows tip. This stored energy is then released once the arrow comes into contact with the body or another object there is a delay of a few seconds before a huge forward directed blast issues forth from the tip obliterating anything in a straight line in front of the arrow.

Special:

Final Cut: This arrow cuts straight through the victim slicing them in half or slicing off limbs or weapons in half.

Bio:

Other:

Theme Song : In Strict Confidence ~ Forbidden Fruit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS-Ny602fYE

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I wonder, should we explicitly state which world/context/media our original characters are from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back