• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another VEN theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Yes I know these ven theories are getting out of control, but I just want to say what I have thought about till now.

We know that nobodies look like their previous selves in a way or another. The only exception is of course Roxas which looks like Ventus. Ventus though is not involved with Sora in anyway. Now then what exactly is the whole purpose and being of Sora having a nobody which does not look like him? The answer is that while Roxas is the nobody of Sora, he is not only that, but Ven as well. The purpose of Ven becoming Sora's nobody is simple. Terra and Ven became the embodiments of light and darkness. But because of the changes Terra had the chance to continue on as Xehanort and Ven was not capable of continuing in life. As such, Roxas was born from a long sleep, Ven's sleep. Thus Ven's fight against Terra would continue on inside Sora, by intertwining him into the destiny of theirs. Of course though complications arise, such as the whole Riku was chosen by Terra and such. Thoughts?

Swordsaint

Sounds plausible. I remember once hearing that nomura said that SRK's journeys were not by accident, but not "fate" either. or something

i dunno

give me 10 minutes im getting a few screenshots together for something. <3

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
This seems solid. Not sure about the "embodiments of light and darkness" thing. I just find it hard to believe that Roxas is two people's nobody, then we get into souls, which are iffy.

State

Awards
This seems solid. Not sure about the "embodiments of light and darkness" thing. I just find it hard to believe that Roxas is two people's nobody, then we get into souls, which are iffy.

I pretty much think souls can act as hearts, due to them possibly storing memories, since the Nobodies in the org remember how it was before they lost their heart.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

The whole thing with Roxas not looking like Sora I think dosen't make sense since namine didn't look like kairi. I'm not sure how you become and embodiment of darkness or light. I don't think souls can act as hearts other wise nobodies would feel like they did have a heart.

Marly

Awards
I pretty much think souls can act as hearts, due to them possibly storing memories, since the Nobodies in the org remember how it was before they lost their heart.

I can go with that. Haha. But that still isn't setting us up for our theory here. We've got to assume then that Roxas has two souls?

The whole thing with Roxas not looking like Sora I think dosen't make sense since namine didn't look like kairi. I'm not sure how you become and embodiment of darkness or light. I'm not getting you reasoning I need you to clarify your explanations.

Namine is a bit different, she's not directly a nobody of Kairi since she came into existence after leaving Sora's body, which is special, which would explain her lack of Kairi's appearance.

Mitchman

Yeah Namine is not an exact nobody of Kairi so it doesn't count much, and Xenmas looks a lot like Xehanort, and that's why I didn't mention him. The whole embodiments of light and darkness thing was unclear, sorry for that. I mean how Ven is running from the light and how Terra is running from the dark. Both do not want to fall into either sides but eventually do.

State

Awards
I can go with that. Haha. But that still isn't setting us up for our theory here. We've got to assume then that Roxas has two souls?

That be a bit difficult, taking in consideration how Roxas never saw any BbS character through Xion.
It could be explained as if Ventus lost his memories though... but! If you sit on the CoR, you recall memories but, what happens if you sit on the CoW? Do you lose them?

Marly

Awards
That be a bit difficult, taking in consideration how Roxas never saw any BbS character through Xion.

That's the point I was trying to make. Sorta.

It could be explained as if Ventus lost his memories though... but! If you sit on the CoR, you recall memories but, what happens if you sit on the CoW? Do you lose them?

Is this confirmed? I've never heard it. How do you know this?

Marly

Awards
Yea she does, and Sora and Roxas have the same facial structure. But usually nobodies and their whole-being counterparts look even more alike with much small variations.

State

Awards
Is this confirmed? I've never heard it. How do you know this?

Chamber of Repose, where Xemnas would always sit, trying to recall something, yet, he did. Any objections, lady?

mariox402

What if Roxas has Ven's heart in him. Roxas shows that he might have a heart when he cries for Xion, That would make sence someway or another.

Marly

Awards
What if Roxas has Ven's heart in him. Roxas shows that he might have a heart when he cries for Xion, That would make sence someway or another.

If Roxas had Ven's heart in him then I would think that that would leave Roxas open for having Ven's memories, since, that for sure is a vessel for memories. Not to mention, most nobodies get their emotions from memories, at the point where Roxas cries he has most of Sora's memories.

State

Awards

Days established that he acted on impulse due to Sora's memories inside of him.

eizujeil

nobodies act on emotion but thats because they have memories and they act like they have hearts, they know they dont have hearts, proof, xemnas tries to trick sora into seeing that they where doing all of this to become whole again and starts to speel about the sadness in him, but sora sees through this and tells him to shut up, then xemnas drops his ploy; another proof, if you read the 358/2 days manga which can be found on onemanga.com then you see that its also stated there.

i wrote on another post that its possible because terra met riku and sora, he chose riku as the chosen one for the kingdom key so IF ven is erased then IF the person who erased him knew terra's time on destiny island hen they might of erased ven but placed the essence of his heart into Sora, thus allowing sora to actualy wield a keyblade and explaining why roxas looks like ven but has no memories of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back