• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another side (KH)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Ok, this is the FF characters side of Kingdom Hearts. I'm sorry, I haven't really came up with a good plot to this. Give me a day or two to set it up.
Made up characters aloud!

Name:
World:

And for the Rules:
-No godmodding!
-Keep it PG 13
-Follows RPing rules...
-No getting carried away with the OCCing please. Take it through PM if needed.
-Play nice
-If you joined and wished to resign from it, PM me! I have had trouble with that in the past.

~Character~
KH:
Sora-Shadows Fall
Kairi-
Riku-
Donald-
Goofy-
Ansem-

FF:
Squall (aka: Leon)-
Aerith- Lady Aino
Yuffie- tetraalmasy
Cid-
Cloud-
Sephiroth-
Tifa-

This will be edited more...

Last edited:

Lady Aino

I will join. I'd love to be Aerith ^__^

Name: Aerith Gainsborough
Apperance: Picture
Weapon: Staff
Bio: When her hometown of Midgar was taken over by the heartless and disappeared in darkness, Aerith fled to the town of Hollow Bastion. There she met others, who too, had lost their homes to the heartless. Aerith liked the humble little town and all it had to offer her. There she lives peacefully in the company of her dearest friends.
World: Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden

Hopefully that's decent enough. I based the bio on the one given in the first KH, not her actual one from FF7. Thanks!

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
You will need to post more of a plot then 'The plot is what FF characters are doing when KH characters are running around...isn't it?'

At the very least, two paragraphs, IE: Ten sentances, should be an acceptable length. Any LESS then that and you havn't given people enough information to run an RP correctly.

EDIT: Perhaps my intention was misinterpreted? I didn't mean to infer that not having a plot was aginst the rules. Merely that it's necessary to have an RP run and function correctly.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There is NOTHING saying that there MUST be a plot. They have rules and a template, along with just what they're going to roleplay. Not all roleplays have plots, you know. But, I really suggest you put up one, just to clearly state the time [Before KH2, after KH, after KH2, etc.], the setting [Though that's not necessary], and what's going on and things like that. Also, if you're going to yell at me and leaving this open, just think about it. Not all roleplays need plots; sometimes you just want to roleplay, and this is, most likely, what that is.

But, otherwise, this is staying open. Good luck with your roleplay!

[By the way, the plot thing was in the previous rules. READ THE GUIDELINES, PEOPLE.]

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Well... I guess I'll take the role as Sora.

Name: Sora

Weapon: The Keyblade, Kingdom Key.

Appearance: Sora

Biography: Sora is an upbeat and cheerful teenager and though he may seem simple-minded and naive at times, he possesses an unwavering heart and his strong sense of justice is extraordinary. At times, he is impulsive and quick to anger, but he is always sincere about what he says and does. The boy lives on an island known as Destiny Islands, with his two best and close friends Riku and Kairi. Though, through the course of the years that have known each other, both he and Kairi's relationship became rather close. However, Sora decides to keep his true and inner feelings for her a secret. Other than that, the three are pretty much inseparable.

One day, Sora, Riku and Kairi were watching the sunset and had a conversation they previously had dozens of times. What was out there? Were there any other worlds besides the islands? If so, where were they? These questions loomed over them but Sora really didn't pay attention to them. He loved where they lived now and didn't see any real reason to leave Destiny Islands. But seeing how they were his best friends, Sora decided to help both Riku and Kairi in building the raft in order to find and discover any new worlds that were out there.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Name: Yuffie Kisaragi
Apperance: You should know
Weapon: Shuriken, origami,
Bio: She once allied with Cloud and the others but the heartless over took her home of Wutai. She then moved to Hallow Bastion where she met Leon and the others. Unfortunatly that was overrun by the heartless as well, she and the other then moved to Traverse Town on a Gummi Ship where they act as the town's defenders, battling heartless that attempt to take over their new home.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
The plot is what FF characters are doing when KH characters are running around...isn't it?

Correct, I need to check up on the rules again, I haven't been here in like a year. So I'm sorry if I have already broke the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back