• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Side, Another Story *help*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
It is Reverse Rebirth by the way. And my stretegy is get to where you just have one card left (a 0) and keep attacking over and over again, that is how I won.

Soraforpresident

All you have to do is sroll to the back of your deck with L and use 0 cards on his sleights. And you can use use your mickey card as the first card in a sleight and then two other random cards to up card strength. That way you'll be losing a card that you will get back.

KH2_Roxass

You have be at least level 50 have 0 cards ready dont use dark aura because ansems ghost will block it.oogie boogie and vexen cards help too.

shofamuminah

Website
kecoakuning11.wordpres.com
I could give you some advice:
-> dodge-roll everytime he attack
-> level up (yep, like others said)
-> high numbered cards
-> sonic blade would be fine. don't waste your energy on ars arcanum. he could crush it easily.
-> Tinkerbell if you must
-> Elixir wouldn't hurt
-> Holy is not reccomended!!
-> give your friends some cookies. Just kidding!

Hope can do!

Pyro

just dodge his moves and when he is open for attack just strike him cause riku's second attack paralyzes his oppenent and allows you to cause some more damage. oh and be on lv 50 or 60.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
OK first off, I have absolutely NO idea why this thread is title 'Another Side, Another Story..'

But anyways, during the Ansem battle, you have a few friends you want to keep in mind:

• Dark Aura Sleight (Combo of 3 #9SoulEater Cards)
  • That King Mickey Sleight (Combo of 2 Mickey cards and 1 attack card)
  • The Lexaeus enemy card
  • The Oogie Boogie Regen card

Just remember to use those and you should be all set.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
shofamuminah said:
I could give you some advice:
-> dodge-roll everytime he attack
-> level up (yep, like others said)
-> high numbered cards
-> sonic blade would be fine. don't waste your energy on ars arcanum. he could crush it easily.
-> Tinkerbell if you must
-> Elixir wouldn't hurt
-> Holy is not reccomended!!
-> give your friends some cookies. Just kidding!

Hope can do!
:confused: <---The face of a baffled person. Riku does not use Elixir and Tinkerbell.
Do not even start off the battle with Oogie Boogie because that would be a complete
waste.
I myself did not use Sleights but rather just using other attack card at a time. Whenever Ansem used a Sleight just use zero. You really shouldnt be getting hit because its so easy to dodge with Riku in his dark form.

I found out that Jafar card works really well. Just keep on slashing away with the Jafar card and retreat when its gone. When Ansem's hp gets low, use Malificent Dragon Card. It will power up your strength. Giving you the perfect advantage. Hack and Slash, backflip slash. Repeat. Pwned. ( What I mean by Hack and Slash is slash two times, so enemy gets stunned)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It's not just lv, I'm at lv 45 and I can beat him. You have to be able to use the right cards at the right time. I normally don't use slights against him. I'd rather use normal attacks. When you go into Dark mode, that's when you want to use regular attacks. Then, if you can unleash the chain, you can stun Ansem. You don't need to use this stratigy if you don't want, it's just what I normally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back