• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another secret clip theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofRiku

I don't know if anyone has thought about this theory. I think that it was the time when the worlds were just one world. Then the 4 people that were shown were the first ones to find the keyblades. The first 3 characters wanted to use the keyblades for good and the 4th wanted to harness the power of the keyblade for his own purposes. This what causes the keyblade war. The 4th guy need more forces so he gave more people keyblades. The other 3 did the same. Then the war broke out. Then during the keyblade war, the world was splitting apart, and eventually that world was no more. Maybe the keyblades held the original world in tack. When the keyblades were being used for the war, it destroyed that world and created the worlds that you visit in the games. The only way to get the worlds back to being one is by returning all the keyblades from where they were.
Then Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Kairi are descendents of the good keyblade weilders. Sora, Riku, and Kairi could be descendents of the first 3 people shown in the clip. Xehanort or Zexion could have been desendents of the 4th person seen. I also think that birth by sleep means that they keyblade weilders will get there full powers and what their destinies are. Just a LONG theory. Don't get mad for posting another theory on the secret clip.

jackthemonkey

It's actually a decent theory that looks like some thought was put behind. However, I feel that Kingdom Hearts is getting a little close to Star Wars - Xehonorht or however you spell his name with lightsabers, the war of jedis = keyblade war. Anyway, just feel like ranting, but yours was a good theory.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Good theory, kind of reminds me of Harry Potter, Star Wars and all that stuff, but still good theory.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well you may be on the right track because Sora, Riku, and Mickey are linked to those 3 Knights, Look below:Q.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A. It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

It is an okay theory but it lacks proof and detail. So it is not flawless.

KingdomSealer

hm interesting good theory by the way although i do agree with Conquerer it dosent have much proof and detail. but otherwise its very good.

toxin69

But wouldn't the 4th person be dressed like the others sora and riku dress pretty much the same you know. I just think that it is after the kh2 and that the 4th person was a organization memember that lived and is know back.

A good idea would be to translate any Japenese in the clip (I'm just going by the Jap version). Doing so might give us a better clue as to KH3's story. As for Nomura's comment on the Ansem Report, what I think he means is the answer is hidden somewhere within the report. Overall though, good theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back