• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Secret Boss?......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon the 2nd

didn't Nomura say that there was another secret boss just for
Mirage Arena? and that you had to have a party just to beat it, and if you didn't it'd be pretty hard to beat
Do think that it too is VS(that'd suck if it was) either that or some big Unverse
what do you think?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I don't think he said that there is another secret boss but i remember reading somewhere that there is a very difficult unverse/boss that it's absolutely impossible to win it alone....

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Mirage Arena? and that you had to have a party just to beat it, and if you didn't it'd be pretty hard to beat
Do think that it too is VS(that'd suck if it was) either that or some big Unverse
what do you think?

Yep. He said it was some type of Unverse that is supposed to be pretty strong.

Z

Zulkir

Perhaps it's the "Darkside" Unverse, kind of how Twilight Thorn(lol reaction battle) was the Nobody Darkside.

T

The Spoiler

Even regular Mirage Arena battles are as hard as Vanitas Sentiment if you try to beat them on your own, or so I heard.

Kentsu13

Perhaps it's the "Darkside" Unverse, kind of how Twilight Thorn(lol reaction battle) was the Nobody Darkside.

i would love to see a "darkside" unverse since we have a heartless and nobdy version

MDX

obviously sora...duh.

Nah im guessing its something hard to manage size wise perhaps. as said before, a form of the darkside/twilight thorn

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
what do you think?

It's not a Secret Boss, it's just a difficult Boss, but I doubt that it is Vanitas Sentiment. It is probably a large Unversed or something.

Interview said:
--- I’m quite happy that when you play on wireless you can upgrade your Deck Commands, you can bring those over into single player as well.
Nomura: We didn’t want to have a separation between multiplayer and single player. For KH 358/2 Days there were people who said that they couldn’t gather all of the Mission Crowns, so we were thinking about that. In “Mirage Arena” there are items you can’t get anywhere else, but you can get them all even if you are playing offline by yourself. Of course it is made for several people to beat together, so it would be quite difficult by yourself. The strongest enemy that appears in multiplayer is about equal to the hidden boss in single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back