• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another scans from Dengeki magazine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
I get this on rpgland.

This time, Dengeki designed these pages very good, I love this color. And hope it'll have something news.

Source : RPG Land

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Another scans from another magazine

sweet, i like magazines that ahve the screens on black backgrounds, easier to see xD

A

Audo

Can't help but notice that they put a screenshot that takes place in Land of Departure under "Radiant Garden".

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Braig is looking as magnificent as ever. ♥

Also, the screen with Mickey, AtW and [presumably] Xehanort: are they saying the same thing that was shown in KH II when Mickey remembered what Xehanort said to AtW? Unfortunately, I don't study Japanese.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

really? when did this happen, please tell me what i missed:cry:

Braig chained up MX to that pillar because he believes that the keyblade is better suited for him. My guess is Braig refuses to let MX go and so Terra battles Braig.

krexia

Translator
Awards

Also, the screen with Mickey, AtW and [presumably] Xehanort: are they saying the same thing that was shown in KH II when Mickey remembered what Xehanort said to AtW? Unfortunately, I don't study Japanese.
Yeah, that section's a recap of Radiant Garden as seen in KHII.

Skimming over these I can't see anything that looks like it wasn't in Famitsu. Will try to get high quality scans tomorrow.

αsiя

space coke

Braig chained up MX to that pillar because he believes that the keyblade is better suited for him. My guess is Braig refuses to let MX go and so Terra battles Braig.

Yea I believe that too
(25)

AxelsVirtue

Braig is looking as magnificent as ever. ♥

Are you sure that's not Even. Also, the memorie that Mickey had involved a conversation in Ansem's study, not near a table of what appears to be an outdoor caffe.

Edit: never mind, when I zoomed in the whole screenshot looked different.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Kingdom Hearts BBS scans are looking better ever day. Oooo... I can't wait for the release. Nice find by the way, kingofgame981.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back