• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna check it out when BBS comes out as well. Bought a PSP just for this game

Macabre

Gold Member
I think some nobodies invaded the mansion and wrecked the place.

Also,I think Ven lived in the mansion because it makes sense with my Theory that Ven is Ansem the Wise's son.

Akans

「moriya」
Yeah, i was thinking that too... I always wondered why that horse was fallen over out in the garden...
Maybe a storm blew in and wrecked it....?

Akans

「moriya」
Odd as family has never been a great source in the game
True that. I mean, how much do we know about Sora's parents? Or really, ANYONE's parents?

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
We don't even know about Kairi's and they seem like they might be important what with al lthe thorys about Aqua.

DarkHeart63

Perhaps the mansion being destroyed is in some way linked with the 14th member's disappearance/death/reason she isn't in KH2.
Maybe she betrayed the Organization somehow, and they battled her in there? Maybe it'll be a 358/2 boss battle?

Ragnarocker

I was replaying kh2 earlier and I was playing as roxas and i was going through the mansion. I was in the dining room thing when I pressed triangle and the table thing said:
'This must have been destroyed by a very large blast.' That's when I thought, 'What if bbs had Twilight Town in it and a battle went through the mansion.' I would explain why a lot of things have been destroyed and stuff.

Flame if you want'

Hm... Nice theory!
Maybe since Hollow Bastion and other worlds take place in BBS, there's a small cance that TT will take place. his will also explain what happened to the mansion 10 years ago.

~ragnarok

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just wonder what Tesaya(how do you spell it?) has going in his mind. He could surprise us all that thats where Riku changed into his Dark mode to save Sora or something else

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Also,I think Ven lived in the mansion because it makes sense with my Theory that Ven is Ansem the Wise's son.

How does that support your theory? o_O It would mean that Ansem knew how to send his son to other worlds while they were still seperated.

Maybe she betrayed the Organization somehow, and they battled her in there? Maybe it'll be a 358/2 boss battle?

But then Organization XIII would've known that DiZ and Namine were there.
Which they clearly didn't, because they didn't just go retreive Roxas right from the mansion in KHII.

He could surprise us all that thats where Riku changed into his Dark mode to save Sora or something else

You mean when Riku assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless? That happened in the World that Never Was, during his fight with Roxas.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[/QUOTE]You mean when Riku assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless? That happened in the World that Never Was, during his fight with Roxas.[/QUOTE]
Sorry. Never saw that Final mix + cut scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back